Snapshoteye #22 give us the drama or crawl back into your hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t believe we are on Thread #22 my little piggie wiggies. What a time to be alive!

🐷 Paul promised us a duel live with Frankie on Friday… and he got stood up. No Frankie on the live and the ham headed nonce stayed up until 2am asking people what his favourite colour is.
🐷 Paul got his trotters out on a live and did a Roly poly. No one knows
🐷 Paul did a “fit check” in Zara in which he decided that cream trousers and a grey hoody really brought out the grey in his hammy complexion.
🐷 Paul reminded us endlessly THAT HE IS HAPPY BEING SINGLE. I AM SO HAPPY AND I AM SMILING LIKE A BULLDOG CHEWING A WASP.
🐷 Paul declared himself a mental health advocate and made an incredibly ignorant video about how he understands peoples struggles. He honestly doesn’t at all, and it’s offensive that he thinks this. I’m not even only to dignify this with a “witty” remark as it was disgusting.
🐷 Paul is off to Birmingham this week, so all the hamlets in the West Midlands are creating a barricade as we speak.
🐷 We are all still absolutely hilarious, and the #hamily are as strong as ever.

🎂 🎉 ITS PAUL’S 42/43/44th BIRTHDAY TOMORROW 🎉 🎂

🎁 apparently he’s at “work” but he’s going to bless us with an IG live! 🎁

Reminders;
🥓 Don’t reveal yourself or admit to witty comments on IG live. It’s against Tattle’s rules to keep us safe. Stop doing it.
🥓 Screen Recordings can be compressed in WhatsApp and FB messenger.
🥓 Paul’s behaviour is incredibly triggering and it’s absolutely fine to tag out for a bit. Due to his poor taste mental health video (in which the comments are off!) I highly recommend that you go and punch a slab of spam to help.

FFBC0FD0-DDF8-4022-9740-6B93756758A8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh god yeah I've arrived! Let the first annual hunger games in Birmingham begin. Bagsy I'm grabbing the porky fucker first as Chief Grabber! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I'm here, ready and hoping that the man whose self belief is so strong he thinks he's the next Louis Smith is gonna give us another masterclass in gymnastics.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How tf are we on thread 22?!!! 22 threads for possibly the most boring person I have ever had the misfortune of stumbling across

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hamlet's!

I genuinely just had a police lady knock at my door, even though I know I've done nothing wrong (technically) I still panicked before I opened the door 😅 She was asking about a neighbour but I had a giggle in my throat. I was transported back to that one time the thread got locked and the Mods told us off and then someone's door bell went and pandemonium kicked off and I couldn't breath for the laughing!! 🤣🤣

I feel this is the perfect way to claim my spot on the thread!! 22!! Pretty much peak age for Hamhead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.