Snapshoteye #22 give us the drama or crawl back into your hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The caption in his latest video - I don’t want to picture your wrinkly walnuts pls babs x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What does he mean chinese whispers we are all quite clearly talking publicly on this forum which he then reads 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t remember anyone else putting their actual name in here other than the queen and his ex… two names he already knows ??

So confused by this… he also talks bull and wont have a clue where anyone works

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if NR received any crappy messages or direct hate after he doxxed her? I suspect not as 99% of people who watch him agree with our thoughts here 😅 hope NR is all good and comes back to us soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Paul babs… we aren’t whispering, you’ve got your comments turned off 😂 turn them back on and we will have a little chit chat

Reactions: 15
He's making me really bleeping angry now, I swear to God. Paul you dirty little groomer, unblock my real TT account you absolute coward and I'll go toe to toe with you. You really are a disgusting tit stain on humanity with zero redeemable qualities and nothing but a string of failed after 3 weeks relationships behind you. You can't even man up and be a father to your little boy, because you'd rather hide under the duvet and cry after being told you spend to much time on TT.

NR is a pure soul who wanted only to put the spotlight on your predatory grooming behaviour to save children being sucked in by your disgustingly vile 'nice' slimy charm. And I only hope she's not fretting somewhere because you decided to Doxx her because trust me she's got a whole army behind her while you have nobody because you're a sad pathetic bitter twisted old man. If I could reveal my true name on her trust me I would because you hold zero power you absolute vile cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s not the same without nurseren 🥺
scared to comment and waste space on our near end thread oops….I’m not very clued up on tattle so if there’s someone who cantell me how to set up a new thread I’m happy to

Reactions: 2
Not sure who posted the clip of his live but when someone said to him “you’re good looking Paul take no notice of the trolls” (she’s clearly one of us by the way 🤣) and he said “yeah I’m all good babz. I’ve dated. I’ve dated. I’ve dated. I’ve dated. So I’m fine babz”

I felt like I was watching a scene from the film Split. You dated for a few weeks and both women left you because they got the ICK. Sophie didn’t fancy you and made you sleep on her sofa the whole time you was “dating” she even said she made excuses for you not to come down and see her. So this whole smug “I don’t look like ham because I’ve dated” is one of the funniest things you have said 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 also make zero sense. Don’t get on your high horse because two women thought you was something that you clearly ain’t. You’re everything we say you are on here. And Sophie even backed it all up. Hi. X

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Managed to compress it a bit 🥴🐷

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.