Snapshoteye #22 give us the drama or crawl back into your hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul is definitely going to get to a point where he can’t trust anyone in his lives anymore 🤣🤣 he really hates the ham comment doesn’t he. He mentions it every two seconds. LOOOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hope this works... watch his eyes when he's thinking about if Charlotte is real or not.. sorry about the music. I cant get it off?
Few comments on this …

1 - if Charlotte isn’t from tattle with that surname and the gammon comment I will eat my own foot.

2 - “don’t call yourself ugly it’s what the trolls want” no no no we want Mr Mchamhead to stop n0ncing children and preying on vulnerable women.

3 - please don’t apologise for the music I think it made the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly the amount of times he fiddles with his hair, who does he think he is, Danny Zuko?! 🤮
The utter fear in his eyes when he saw the gammon comment 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I do not like this snapshot twit
I do not like him just one bit
I do not like his lack of care
I do not like his tit grey hair
His parentings neither there nor here
He's constantly speaking diaheorea
I do not like his pedalo ways
I do not like how on women he preys
He has no friends of genuine kind
His social skills are not refined
I do not like this snapshit twot
I do not like his lies one jot!

*inspired by Dr Seuss
*it's a distraction
*don't judge me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I do not like this snapshot twit
I do not like him just one bit
I do not like his lack of care
I do not like his tit grey hair
His parentings neither there nor here
He's constantly speaking diaheorea
I do not like his pedalo ways
I do not like how on women he preys
He has no friends of genuine kind
His social skills are not refined
I do not like this snapshit twot
I do not like his lies one jot!

*inspired by Dr Seuss
*it's a distraction
*don't judge me.
this is it. This is perfection.

Reactions: 2
Paul if you talk about us again publicly then you squat on ham rolls. Your choice pal. Be a semi normal person or out yourself for reverse eating a sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is anyone able to give a quick rundown of what happened to NR?
Hope everything is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is anyone able to give a quick rundown of what happened to NR?
Hope everything is ok.
Paul and his cronies are balls deep watching this thread. NR posted a link to a video which then showed her TT profile. She deleted it quick but Paul had got her name.

he went live and outed her, her profession and told people to look her account up.

nasty spiteful behaviour. Paul chooses to put himself in the spotlight, others do not. Other people have reasons why they can’t have their name and pictures shown… Paul did not consider this when doing what he did

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Paul and his cronies are balls deep watching this thread. NR posted a link to a video which then showed her TT profile. She deleted it quick but Paul had got her name.

he went live and outed her, her profession and told people to look her account up.

nasty spiteful behaviour. Paul chooses to put himself in the spotlight, others do not. Other people have reasons why they can’t have their name and pictures shown… Paul did not consider this when doing what he did
f-ing hell. Thanks for the catch-up. Paul continues to surprise me every day.

Reactions: 1
Hope this works... watch his eyes when he's thinking about if Charlotte is real or not.. sorry about the music. I cant get it off?
LMFAOOOO AT THE MUSIC, But also he’s sooo triggered at the fact she said gammon.. HAHAHAHA. Paul yes you are ugly and you look like ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey I’ve been following along since the first few threads but only bothered making an account since I was so annoyed by him doxxing people. I took a video of the whole thing on the live, but won’t post it for obvious reasons…I was randomly blocked a few minutes later, maybe because I wasn’t chatting in the live kissing his arse since I was busy getting ready to go out.

He’s deffo suspicious of everyone at this point if he’s resorting to randomly banning folk just silently watching…oink oink piggy your time is coming 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I genuinely don't believe he has a job lol I think he's just pretending to himself and to others. So either he's living off universal credit or his dad (not judging anyone on UC btw)....if he's charging people on his lives surely that should count as income in the DWPs eyes?! Wonder if they know he charges people to bore them senseless?

Reactions: 14
The fact the happiest moment of Paul’s little life is meeting a women and not anything to do with oh I don’t know HIS SON?!?
Omg 😢😢😢😢 it's like his son just doesn't exist at all. Just Paul and Paul's world. Women/girls come first. Heartbreaking for his son. He's disgusting. Imagine his son sees that

Reactions: 7
I’m back witches, can someone give me a recap? What have I missed ?
Eeeeeee, hi x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.