Snapshoteye #18 “we are Hamily… I’ve got all my piglets with me!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D60141C1-A0F9-42C4-B7FC-79BE054AE96B.jpeg
Just going to leave this here. His video last night revealed so much without him actually saying anything. Also the way he talks and his shoulders shrug in that video just shows us he is lying and over exaggerating the truth (I’ve watched too many crime shows)

A4EF9757-5BE1-41CD-BCDC-3925448BCB39.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Pork produce bingo 😂😂😂
He reads out all the comments doesn't he, said i supported Westham, told him my dogs were called babe and pepper, told him I was a big Shakespeare fan and quoted loads of Hamlet. Went on about my fave foods, bacon, pancetta, any smoked ham, spam. Im surprised i was allowed to go on for as long as I did tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I tried to be nice on a live once and it made me anxious for days afterwards (sounds dramatic but its true 🤣) so now I don't even follow him cause I can't bare the association
He said hi to me in a live once, I felt obliged to say hey back, then he asked how I was and I tit myself and left.... Never been back on since 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He said hi to me in a live once, I felt obliged to say hey back, then he asked how I was and I tit myself and left.... Never been back on since 😂😂
🤣This is me too, he says my name and I can’t deal with it. There’s absolutely no need for him to address everyone in the love. It’s creepy af!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I’m all caught up.
What a glorious feeling 🤣🤣🤣

only took all day 🤣🤣

What a beautiful fiasco this all was.
You’re all sooooo funny

• Haha
I haven’t said it in a while so TINA HAS A DUSTY CRUSTY BADUSSY.

Whilst on the topic of Tina, I have a theory. What if this was Tina’s plan all along? Make him so repulsive to other women so no one will want to go near him? What if she’s the biggest tattler on here, controlling the narrative so it all works out in her favour? Tina is the last woman on earth who actually would suck his chipolata dry let’s be honest, it’s his last option he has left! Tina or no one.

Well played Tina, we’ll played 😉👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I never get the same reception as everyone else on lives. I don’t want to be THAT person but i’m the only girl on there that i can see as brown skin and brown haired …..lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I tried to be nice on a live once and it made me anxious for days afterwards (sounds dramatic but its true 🤣) so now I don't even follow him cause I can't bare the association
I’m still his best pal on there 😏 the anxiety is real though. Don’t judge me everyone, I’m not a real Karen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I never get the same reception as everyone else on lives. I don’t want to be THAT person but i’m the only girl on there that i can see as brown skin and brown haired …..lol
Paul has a ‘type’ and if you don’t fit his criteria he will actively go out of his way to ignore you as ‘it won’t benefit him’

Take no notice you beautiful human, we’ll always say hi here❤

• Heart
Rip SnapshoteyeTattle 2.. praying you make an epic return with a new profile, whoever you may be.

Hi x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We love you queen, take no notice of that crusty, musty, milk bottle, ham skinned, iced gem hair motherfucker.

• Heart
I'm sorry off topic wtf is that drafty in his comments talking about hard water in Essex.. It's called a water softener love you can pick them up cheap online bit that I've ever had to cause my water is soft but shows the actual intelligence of people who talk to Paul really
well you'd have to be not the brightest crayon in the box to follow him, let alone support him. But yeah I live in the south and my water is hard, as you said - we just have a filter and a softener, this really not that difficult and I thought this was common knowledge lol but Paul himself has revealed how thick he really is lately imo. I dont know how someone has got to 42 without knowing some of stuff he doesn't. He really isn't that intelligent.

Girl he pays no attention to turbo tina and she’s been with him since day one. If you’re not young looking, blonde and easy to manipulate then he’s not interested.

Reactions: 2
Rip SnapshoteyeTattle 2.. praying you make an epic return with a new profile, whoever you may be.

Hi x
have they been banned?
Girl, SAME! literally me too, I commented on this a few threads back. Take it as a compliment 💜
You're not alone, big hugs, babs x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
🤣This is me too, he says my name and I can’t deal with it. There’s absolutely no need for him to address everyone in the love. It’s creepy af!
Back before I was blocked, I had a fake name and even him saying my fake name made my skin crawl! He gives me the heebie jeebies.

I'm brown with brown hair and he would speak to me... before I got blocked obvs! lol

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry I just cannot get over he practically tried to move in with Sophie after a few weeks. That is bleeping deluded to me. And he started emptying her stuff out. I would be so angry so I do agree as much as I think some of it is for clout, our Soph is right to out him cause he’s a full blown weirdo.

Did she say he got rid of his flat in Gloucester as he was gonna move up to Nottingham and get a job here?😭 What sort of a creep meets you online and within a few weeks has looked for a job in your area and moved himself in, let alone the freeloading! How any girl can give him the time of day is beyond me.

Also love to all my Hamily 🐷

Hi x

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.