Snapshoteye #18 “we are Hamily… I’ve got all my piglets with me!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was on live saying that he might go to a Zara today and take his jeans back. He mentioned getting a hotel for a few days in a city. When asked, he mentioned Chester, Nottingham and a few other cities.
Better not come to Nottingham or I'll grab him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes exactly, it’s so weird if that’s the case. But seeing what he’s like I imagine he thinks that highly of himself that he would think that was ok to pap her out her bed like he’s somehow superior and deserved the bed!
I think, because he's a compulsive liar.... and believes his own lies. In his head, they slept together in her bed because thats what he wants everyone to believe. He was using it as an insult to anyone that said anything "well im going to bed with my beautiful girlfriend" alrite, calm down mate, you never had a gf before?!... anyway. I think in his head, he really believes the things he's saying. But in reality, its all a load of tit.

He fantasised about her being his wife and having kids and living in her house lol. AFTER 2 WEEKS!!! In his head, it was all real and all coming together - but in reality it was a tit show that blew up in his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He wants to spill the ham…
I'm sorry off topic wtf is that drafty in his comments talking about hard water in Essex.. It's called a water softener love you can pick them up cheap online bit that I've ever had to cause my water is soft but shows the actual intelligence of people who talk to Paul really

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think tbh he’s doesn’t really care what was said last night. He knows him and sophie are over so he has no feelings towards her anymore so really she can say what she likes now.
The way he reacted when she told everyone she was single was because he was telling people they were still together so he had some sort of feelings still there.
He moves on QUICK! So to him this is just the past now
On to the next one!
He never had any feelings for her to begin with, sad

Oh he’s making me sick in this live.

who told him that beard looked nice? He looks horrific

• Sick
Reactions: 1
It’s so pathetic trying to cleverly tell people they did in fact share a bed 🤢 he just needs to stop talking at this point… she didn’t want to touch your pasty knob Paul stop trying to convince everyone plz

Also guys
Stop posting TikToks that people have made about pool.. it’s against the rules! We’ve been warned on this thread again already.
Imagine if the thread got banned and we never got to discuss last nights drama
We need to be more careful xoxo big hugs
Ooooh ok - sorry I haven’t done it but didn’t realise it was against the rules so thank you!

Reactions: 6
Hey all, long time lurker here. Can I just say you are all belters and make me laugh daily! Just got Instagram back and watching Pools live. He keeps mentioning he is going live tonight, he is going to bring back flirty Paul. He also keeps singing “I ain’t never been with a baddy” on purpose, basically calling Sophie a minger. He thinks he’s subtle but we’re into him. Also is anyone else onto the way he stares into the distance (blagging he’s thinking of something) then he turns his head sharp and does a noise or sings a song, it’s so transparent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
When I watch his lives I frown at him so much I give myself a headache. I think I might need a few days break from snapshotshithead

Reactions: 3
I sincerely hope some of you little piggies are screen recording for little old me 🥺 I don't follow him on insta...I want to see him being weird 😭😭 the fomo is real right now

From that sofa/bed video all I got was that he doesn’t like the idea that Sophie said she slept on the sofa when it was in fact a sofa-bed therefore it qualifies as a bed to him. So he isn’t denying she slept on the sofa instead of in her OWN bed.

Reactions: 6
I sincerely hope some of you little piggies are screen recording for little old me 🥺 I don't follow him on insta...I want to see him being weird 😭😭 the fomo is real right now
I second this if any of our hamily are in his live pls screen record.
I managed to fly under the radar for ages on his insta but then he made me chat one day and I just couldn't stop with the ham references. Basically grassed myself up 💔

Reactions: 1
Sorry but I still can't get over the birth certificate thing... who takes their birth certificate with them the first time they sleep at a new girlfriends house 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I second this if any of our hamily are in his live pls screen record.
I managed to fly under the radar for ages on his insta but then he made me chat one day and I just couldn't stop with the ham references. Basically grassed myself up 💔
I tried to be nice on a live once and it made me anxious for days afterwards (sounds dramatic but its true 🤣) so now I don't even follow him cause I can't bare the association

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I tried to be nice on a live once and it made me anxious for days afterwards (sounds dramatic but its true 🤣) so now I don't even follow him cause I can't bare the association
Yeah it's so hard to try and be nice to him isn't it. I was enjoying my secret game of pork produce bingo with Paul though

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.