Snapshoteye #18 “we are Hamily… I’ve got all my piglets with me!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just sang ‘Ive never been with a baddy’ twice. Stopped and giggled to himself as if to say it about Sophie. Mr Ham head, sophie is way out of your league omg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not Paul going through life like he avoids getting in drama at all costs. He cannot be so deluded. I’m convinced he’s not a real person, I think he’s an experiment gone wrong and escaped the lab. Built on big hugs, lies and deception. Don’t you find it surprising though after all that was said about him last night he didn’t go off on one like when Sophie normally goes live and the comments are taking the piss out of him. Such a strange strange guy. Not being funny but I’d be more offended practically been called a bum not Sophie laughing over a velvetiser or reading ham comments.
Shuffle yourself far away paul, you’re beyond help.

Reactions: 13
It's the repetitiveness about the sofa and bed situation, like he's really zoned in on that particular comment out of everything else, so odd

Reactions: 12
He’s all over the place, breaks into a wee dance, fixes the quiff, bursts into song and repeat. I’m exhausted watching him!

Was he implying she didn’t sleep on the sofa when he was there?
I mean it’s pretty unreal to think a man would let his new “gf” sleep on the sofa and he takes the bed. In what world is that ok. Don’t believe it.

Reactions: 8
Hes fuming at Sophie like. I genuinely hope he doesn't harass and start shouting at her for her finally speaking up on some of his tit

Reactions: 3
He’s all over the place, breaks into a wee dance, fixes the quiff, bursts into song and repeat. I’m exhausted watching him!

Was he implying she didn’t sleep on the sofa when he was there?
I mean it’s pretty unreal to think a man would let his new “gf” sleep on the sofa and he takes the bed. In what world is that ok. Don’t believe it.
Even if it was a sofa bed, she still didnt sleep in her own bed in her own house.

Reactions: 2
It's the repetitiveness about the sofa and bed situation, like he's really zoned in on that particular comment out of everything else, so odd
I think it’s because in his head he thinks he has this image of being a catch with the ladies, so it’s really bleeping bothering him that she’s said they didn’t sleep together.

Reactions: 5
Even if it was a sofa bed, she still didnt sleep in her own bed in her own house.
Yes exactly, it’s so weird if that’s the case. But seeing what he’s like I imagine he thinks that highly of himself that he would think that was ok to pap her out her bed like he’s somehow superior and deserved the bed!

Reactions: 2
I think tbh he’s doesn’t really care what was said last night. He knows him and sophie are over so he has no feelings towards her anymore so really she can say what she likes now.
The way he reacted when she told everyone she was single was because he was telling people they were still together so he had some sort of feelings still there.
He moves on QUICK! So to him this is just the past now
On to the next one!

Reactions: 3
He wouldn't be shy at spilling if he had any tea that made him look even remotely good or like, you know an actual normal person 😁 I think Sophie has spoken truths and he has no comeback. She held back at talking about him cos of his poor me act and she was frightened to push him over the edge, but now she has shown she doesn't give a duck he could easily have the same attitude and open his mouth....... But he has duck all to say cos her story is true 🤣

Reactions: 6
Usain Bolt is fast, but screen recording game is faster. 🤣🤣
He’s clutching at straws now. Trying to insinuate she’s lying about not sharing a bed.

Everyone can have their opinions on Sophie but I for one, will always believe her over him any day of the week.

Reactions: 9
He was on live saying that he might go to a Zara today and take his jeans back. He mentioned getting a hotel for a few days in a city. When asked, he mentioned Chester, Nottingham and a few other cities.

Also guys
Stop posting TikToks that people have made about pool.. it’s against the rules! We’ve been warned on this thread again already.
Imagine if the thread got banned and we never got to discuss last nights drama
We need to be more careful xoxo big hugs

Reactions: 5
Mate don’t lol! I spent over an hour the other day telling my mum what she had done wrong (haven’t seen her in 2 years) and when I left she said “I just don’t know what you want me to apologise for”
Omfg we DO have the same mum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.