Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4tuhju

Paul texts his local radio station to tell then to keep the tunes coming, pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Done me a favour really, fucking ham bastard.

PS shirt looked dog shit, you noncey cunt

• Haha

unsociable

Chatty Member
OMG LOOOL KEEP THEM COMING. Not one of his live comments saying “too much time on their hands” hun you’re sat on Paul’s live who are you to talk 😭😭😭😭

• Haha

YouGotRedOnYou

Chatty Member
I can’t bring myself to even watch the screen recordings. It was so uncomfortable last night to be in that live and see how he was talking and what he was talking about to that girl.
I am absolutely dying to know if her parents would be happy with her being on live with a man 20 years her senior.
My Dad caught me chatting to an older man on MSN when I was like 13/14 and he went mental. Made me go through my contacts list and delete anyone I didn’t know in person. In hindsight he probably saved me from men like Paul.
I sincerely hope this girl is a secret tattler or doing it for jokes and will get some really dirt on this scumbag.

unsociable

Chatty Member
morning guys, just caught up and all I can say is I am so sickened at what Paul is doing so openly on social media. I really wish we could do more. But I’m proud of all of us on here for keeping an active log of the type of shit he’s doing because who knows, it might just save someone from being his next victim. And whilst doing that we’ve been able to be make each other laugh and cheer each other up. What an amazing group of people we are ☺

Well done to @ownitbabs for calling him out 👏🏻

there has to be a way to get this man off the internet for good. And if it’s gonna be anyone that does it, it’ll be us tattlers.

• Heart
What’s done is done now, so let’s just leave it there and continue with the thread.

Can I just say though @nurseren has acted in the way she thought was best. I don’t believe she has influenced anyone on here to ring up anyone. She saw something he said/did on instagram and reported it- as it was a topic of conversation on this thread, she mentioned it here- I don’t believe for one second that was for ‘clout’. So let’s just move on now and get back to the ham man! 🐷

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Aww Paulipops is mad
Someone needs a big hug babz

Look Paul it's not our fault that we can form REAL adult relationships which include friendships and you're sad n0ncey ass can't make any friends because people see through you. You're literally a joke people arent laughing with you they're laughing at your expense because you're a pathetic excuse for a human being and a worse excuse of a man. You have no real bonds with anyone and no real friends which says a lot about you especially at your grand age. It's sad watching you latch on to young girls because they're easy for you to manipulate and control.

• Heart

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Think how clever Tina feels reporting back to the cretin! She will also be moderating his live too. Bet her eyeballs and fingers kill after his lives from flicking from tattle to texting him then back to insta. Silly cow
“Hi Tina (again, she doesn’t get a babs BECAUSE HE DOESNT FANCY YOU) I’m going on like at 8pm, I need you to moderate the comments, check tattle at the same time, txt me with any updates from tattle”
“Ok Paul, will do Paul, anything else I can do Paul?”

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Ok. So he added my 17 year old daughter on Instagram. (Don't worry she is fully aware of his antics)

Things are about to get interesting.......
This is beyond a joke now, how the fuck can he think adding 17 year old girls is acceptable?? It’s just vile, he needs his hard drive checking

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
I’ve missed something? When did he break isolation? Unless you mean today but there’s no proof that he’s breaking rules or is there?
Obviously we don’t 100% know if he’s breaking rules but if you have suspicions that someone is it’s your right to report or ignore.
I’d like to add too that no one from tattle told @nurseren to report on both occasions, it was a personal choice because she saw it off tattle, she then reported back to what she had done in regards to the safety of Paul and of others in “real life”

ooopssididitagain

Well well well Paul….DONT YOU DARE EVER CALL THESE PEOPLE ON HERE MY SHITTY INTERNET FWRIENDS…THESE ARE MY FUTURE WEDDING GUESTS YOU SNOTTY PRICK! That slab of ham really pissed me off 😂 also love how we call him all sorts on here but the blue hearts tipped him over the edge

• Haha

unsociable

Chatty Member
Surely not Tina commenting say “love this tune” you aren’t in a club babe, you’re listening to it on Paul’s live

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BoiledHam

Been waiting to post this one for ages. I've never found a more fitting gif.

My face everytime paul posts a tiktok video with his captions that make no sense.

• Haha

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
You’d think when he’s got over 700 hundred people watching him with 2 subscribers that there would be a shred of self doubt but nope still thinks he’s absowutely amazing babs

• Haha