Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can’t believe Paul stated he is ‘good with the ladies’

Mate you make my punani shrivel up before you even open your crusty pubey mouth, behave before I ship you off to the nursing home.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

lurker1823

VIP Member
4pm and Paul's miming along to Bruno mars in his dad's bathroom with 700 people watching and only tina the troll commenting, what a life he's living

• Haha
Reactions: 17

gr33ngirl

Paul is live now talking about how one night stands are wrong but he’s happy to knock up someone who just finished their paper round so who are we to take Paul’s advice

• Haha

jjfabc

Guys I think it’s time we mass report his account, I’m sorry but he is such a fucking predator. Everything that’s been going on with women especially just now I do not trust this man and he needs taken off the internet.

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
Paul's got no moral compass, so he'll do what he likes and sod anyone else. Notice how his first trip out isn't to see his son. I rest my case.

TruthSpeakerUK

New to tattle but I’ve just spent ages going through all this and seeing people that have the same thoughts as me on this bloke is fab.

All jokes aside somethings not right with him, I don’t think I have ever seen a live where he doesn’t bring up something sexual or insinuate something and the fact he is 41 years of age and is insistent on talking to under 25s is genuinely disgusting and weird- notice how he skims past comments and specifically respond to one’s from women who look young and innocent, that is the sign of a manipulator.

physically he is about as dangerous as a seagull but mentally and emotionally this man is dangerous, he quite clearly uses his age to manipulate and encourage women in their early 20s to be close to him and the closer he gets the more control he has, I really hope he comes off social media for good Because this man is not the type of bloke you want lurking around women.

poundpuppie

Tina stands on her doorstep wearing an off white dressing gown, frantically tooting on a fag whilst screaming to pedalo hunters ‘He can’t help that those young girls throw themselves at him, what’s he supposed to do say no?’

• Haha
  • Heart

anonforever

Chatty Member
This live is a major trigger, can’t stand him fucking bouncing about no job no home no friends NOTHING. How dare he be so confident, he’s an absolute joke.
If you’re gonna sing along to songs fucking learn the words you ugly piece of shit

• Haha
Reactions: 16

wineanddine

VIP Member
Right seriously guys. I popped into his live and couldn’t manage 5 minutes. I’m 26, this girl he’s speaking to is 24. I know for a fact that if I went down to my dad right now and said “oh I’ve just been chatting to this 41 plus year old online” he wouldn’t be happy, or at the very least, asking what I could possibly have in common with someone that age.
It makes my stomach turn that behind all the memes and laughs we have, he’s actually dangerous. Why not go live with someone closer to his own age? Why not even converse with anyone over the age of 25?
I feel he’s getting worse.

unsociable

Chatty Member
anyone seen Tina and “frankie” speak at the same time? No? Thought not. We ain’t thick Paul xx

nurseren

VIP Member
Right seriously guys. I popped into his live and couldn’t manage 5 minutes. I’m 26, this girl he’s speaking to is 24. I know for a fact that if I went down to my dad right now and said “oh I’ve just been chatting to this 41 plus year old online” he wouldn’t be happy, or as least asking what I could possible have in common with someone that age.
It makes my stomach turn that behind all the memes and laughs we have, he’s actually dangerous. Why not go live with someone closer to his own age? Why not even converse with anyone over the age of 25?
I feel he’s getting worse.
I’m 36 and one of my work mates is 21. He’s a darling and I just mother him. However I am so cautious and careful with how I contact him outside of work (usually about a shift swap or a moan) as I don’t want his Mum or Dad to ask why he’s chatting with a married, older woman. I’m being ridiculous I know, but it proves that I have common fucking sense!

Gie-uz-peace

I solemnly swear I am up to being good and to report anything suspicious to protect these threads

• Heart
Reactions: 15