Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summernights

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already on a stingers radar…. Those groups must know about him by now and putting a plan in place. He’s too stupid to realise so it won’t be long before he’s caught, I’m sure of it.
She said she was twelve

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
Thanks guys, I appreciate the love❤ I just couldn’t not say anything and him think he got away/justified literally everything that was spewing out of his mouth. Saying he’s not mentally mature for an older girlfriend, what so when you’re 80 You’re still gonna chat to young girls? Saying that girls like us have to give men the likes of you leeway to practically pounce on us. I don’t think so you creepy cunt.

• Heart

dilliodollio

i surely havent just heard paul say on live “people are just mad that i am good at talking to women” mate you have literally threatened suicide on insta live after the failure of two less than a month long relationships in the space of a year. not one person on earth thinks you are a ladies man but yourself

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
I was watching one of his lives earlier this week. The bathroom he is in is an ensuite, he opened the door and it was straight into a bedroom.

Just a tit bit of totally useless information.
I noticed that too, but I don’t understand why he uses the bathroom? Just use the bedroom.
His dad must be downstairs all day pottering around with his little odd jobs thinking to himself “my son is a loser”

• Haha

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
I skidded round the corner to get in there when I saw you were calling him out. Nearly broke my fucking back.

• Haha

HBF1991

Chatty Member
He's being so rude to Jem after she paid £4.99 to that utter shitcunt. He's genuinely a vile scumbag and so is his fat little minion Tina.

wineanddine

VIP Member
“Shitty website friends”

ey now mate come after me all you want but not the tattle fam I’ll slap you with a wet ham joint 🤺🤺

• Haha
  • Heart

jessicaday

I’m still outraged by him thinking he’s above anyone. He’s 1000% a narcissist, my ex was exactly the same. No job and nowhere to live yet still thought he was better than EVERYONE, imagine being that deluded.

gurlbye

Chatty Member
i agree let’s leave Leanne to bum Paul, she’s just as much of a wrongen than the rest of em

I really feel sorry for his son having a ‘dad’ like that. Talking to young girls on instagram all day every day, no life goals, nothing about him to feel proud of. Poor lad. At least he’s got his mum, she seems to have done an absolutely fantastic job with him and she had a lucky escape from pedalo Paul.

Reactions: 13

bagheera

it’s all becoming very uncomfortable to publicly watch, I feel like I’m watching a predator get away with very openly being a creep

Reactions: 13