Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m not one to comment as I’m just happy that people see what I see, but I haven’t felt right since watching Paul’s live last night. I honestly am at a standstill as to why this man is being allowed to carry on the way he does. He was so sexual towards that young girl and every sexual innuendo he could do, his face lit up with pure excitement that this young woman is entertaining him. Not only things he was saying, things he was making her do previously too. I’ve reported so many times on different accounts, I’ve emailed TikTok after his “sewerslide” hints, even the first one when he was out in a field, my daughter uses TikTok and she is 14 & she actually shown me videos of him first for me to even be down this rabbit hole! All joking aside in regards to this man, but he really has to go.

Reactions: 13

da_b5

This could be a bit OTT but Paul’s the only people that if I seen walking about, I’d quite happily smack across the face a few times. He’s a horrid human being and everything we’ve said and pointed out, he’s proving to us. He’s scum

sammie877

TINA HOW ABOUT YOU Spend YOUR disability BENEFITS ON FOOD & bills. Why pay to talk to someone you already admitted to WhatsApping.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Your absolute freak of nature. You need to see a doctor love.

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Isn’t it the genuine belief that the more someone gets away with doing something, the more shameless and blatant they become about doing it.

Paul has been caught out SO many times now, and shrugs it off by deleting everything for a few days, guarding his block list and then a relaunch a few days later. This circumvents being investigated or sites banning him, now he’s just shamelessly talking to much younger, less mature girls online because he’s got away with it before, why wouldn’t he now?
As a side note, that girl he’s been on live with looks about half the age of Sophie, she looks mature in comparison so he really is spiralling. He’s a danger to himself and is going to end up with social services/safeguarding/police at his Dad’s door if he isn’t careful.

Oh and in his twisted little narcissistic brain, being so blatant and obvious about it is a massive fuck you to all of us on Tattle trying to get him off social media for good.

larderdrama

He is an embarrassment.

Imagine taking your speaker, ring light and phone into the bathroom to go live and dance like an idiot.

Still subscribers only - shock!

Bobjob98

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Turbo Tina thinks she's Sherlock Holmes, Paul will never let her near his danger zone.

• Haha

anonforever

Chatty Member
Just accidentally joined his live and he was bent over looking through a bag with his arse facing the camera, immediately left. Can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

nurseren

VIP Member
He honestly goes from fucking gross, to absolutely putrid. He needs to be on to catch a predator.

Reactions: 12