Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pazuzu666

Morning Hamburglars, I swear to gif if he wasn't such a dangerous individual he'd be comedy gold but it's not funny anymore. Watching snippets from last nights live made my skin crawl.

There is no hiding from it now, he is a dangerous predatory man. His attitude from one minute crying and insinuating he's going to unalive himself after the end of a four week relationship to grooming a girl bold as brass in front of everybody. He's like a serial killer who gets more and more cocky with each kill. He's now openly mocking us on his lives.

It still fascinates me that a 43 year old grown ass man who impregnated a teenager when he was near 30 and threatens to do himself in on a regular basis and lives with his dad in a box room and wears the same disgusting clothes can act so cocky. I've had enough of him now and of all his disgusting enablers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

BoiledHam

I've blocked him. I can't deal with seeing it anymore. For me anyway it's gone past the point of being funny, he makes me feel so anxious and on edge just going onto his live for a minute or two.

You know someone's bad when half of tattle can't deal with him anymore.

Reactions: 20

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
He mentioned us little hamlets trying to be clever saying we shouldn't be arguing with each other. Like he was being super sneaky and funny. Made me cringe so much for him. Shush Paul or ill come round there and shag ya dad.
I’ll shag his dad and give him a son he will actually love

• Haha
Reactions: 19

gurlbye

Chatty Member
I think if anybody feels really strong about it personally they can report away but no need to tell everyone on here for clout as it will get the thread shut down ! I'm saying this about tattle in general as its happening in all sorts of threads

Come on, I don’t think it’s for clout. You can disagree with someone without trying to have a dig. We’re all here for the same reason and that’s because Paul is a nonce so let’s get back to the jokes and the slander plz

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I’m surprised people did it tbf
Next time someone comes on here and suggests something like that can we please for the love of god report them instead of going and actually doing what they say? Otherwise the thread will end up getting locked and then no one will be able to talk about paul ever again on here

<PaulWearsThese

a lovely way to start all your mornings😘you’re welcome babz xxx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

dilliodollio

this woman said she lost a baby on monday and he was acting sad about it then asked what people want to do in their lifetime or something like that and that same woman said she wants to ride the biggest rollercoaster. the second i read that i knew he’d make it sexual. his response to her was “biggest rollercoaster? where is it? and what’s his name?” he really can’t even resist being creepy to a woman who lost a child mere days ago

• Angry
  • Wow

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Paul on a live:
“I’m shaking, I feel violently Ill, I could be sick any minute”

The same account asked me to screenshot the email I sent to instagram too… but I had deleted it anyway. I wouldn’t show it on here regardless. Could be innocent but I don’t know
And also told us all to quickly get over to his Insta as it’s not private
GO GO GO
So yeah.. hi Tina, you alright there duck

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BigHugzBabz

He claims to be mentally immature as a tactic to make young vulnerable girls feel like he understands them and the age gap doesn’t mean anything as “mentally” they’re in the same place. He makes no sense. He has a teenage son. Of course in some aspects he’s mature, that’s part of being a parent. I’m 31 and don’t feel ‘mentally mature’ sometimes… that’s life. I don’t go round grooming kids half my age!!!
Have you noticed his dad treats him and speaks to him like a child too? I think the whole family have enabled him from a young age

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
28E20434-AF80-48F4-BB37-6D27D0C45CDC.jpeg

Paul being the quirky, goofy, individual amazing man he is 😜 Happy as can be when grooming young girls is our Paul x

• Sick
  • Haha