Snapshoteye #16 Paul. Podcast. Paul. Flakes. Flakes. Podcast. 41. Paul. 41. Podcast. West Ham. Ham. Ham. Paul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, these threads move so fast that thread titles go missing!

Welcome everyone to the best thread of Tattle! Pick your brand of ham and take a seat.

Quick Recap;

Turbo Tina was getting in overtime this weekend; she figured out that the 13 people in Paul’s lives were all from Tattle and Paul was blocking everyone. TurboTina is currently cracking the case of the Zodiac Killer as we speak.

Paul is expecting everyone to stay on his lives FOR THE ENTIRELY. Baby crying? Let them cry. Need to cook tea? Starve. He needs your attention for the next 5 hours or you’re blocked.

Paul is so self absorbed that he’s going to start a podcast. iTunes shares have decreased and Spotify are going to close.

We have learned from Paul’s lives that he’s only been on two dates. The rest of the time he’s bringing his two hoodies and ring light round to yours, and moving in.

Paul revealed that despite being a spritely 67 year old sorry 41, has no idea about modern pop culture or where people eat on dates.

Because Sophie has taken Sharene 👑 hostage, our special guest star for the last thread was James Morell, a guy who makes coffees and revealed he had tea on Paul. James decided to show off his excellent reading skills and read posts from tattle on his live, ready for his Mum to sign off his reading diary for school tomorrow. Top of the class, James ⭐ (We love you really, well some tattlers want to shag you silly but we digress)

Paul is currently on IG live with a very young looking woman, bets are still out whether she is one of us. We can only hope.

Paul has hair like an iced gem. Can whoever said this tell me as I love it (edit, thanks @anonforever!)

big hugz to @alwayswatching3789 for the excellent post that I’ve stolen as a title.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Welcome everyone to the best thread of Tattle! Pick your brand of ham and take a seat.

Quick Recap;

Turbo Tina was getting in overtime this weekend; she figured out that the 13 people in Paul’s lives were all from Tattle and Paul was blocking everyone. TurboTina is currently cracking the case of the Zodiac Killer as we speak.

Paul is expecting everyone to stay on his lives FOR THE ENTIRELY. Baby crying? Let them cry. Need to cook tea? Starve. He needs your attention for the next 5 hours or you’re blocked.

Paul is so self absorbed that he’s going to start a podcast. iTunes shares have decreased and Spotify are going to close.

We have learned from Paul’s lives that he’s only been on two dates. The rest of the time he’s bringing his two hoodies and ring light round to yours, and moving in.

Paul revealed that despite being a spritely 67 year old sorry 41, has no idea about modern pop culture or where people eat on dates.

Because Sophie has taken Sharene 👑 hostage, our special guest star for the last thread was James Morell, a guy who makes coffees and revealed he had tea on Paul. James decided to show off his excellent reading skills and read posts from tattle on his live, ready for his Mum to sign off his reading diary for school tomorrow. Top of the class, James ⭐ (We love you really, well some tattlers want to shag you silly but we digress)

Paul is currently on IG live with a very young looking woman, bets are still out whether she is one of us. We can only hope.

Paul has hair like an iced gem. Can whoever said this tell me as I love it.

big hugz to @alwayswatching3789 for the excellent post that I’ve stolen as a title.
A++++ recap, thankyou as always!

Reactions: 2
pulling up a chair 🪑 i know i’m not that active on here but just want to say i love all of you babz, i’ve had a really rough time of recent and this thread has given me joy in really dark moments. also as a survivor of awful men seeing people calling out manipulative behaviour is validating and affirming

• Heart
Reactions: 23
(I’m so flattered by the comments guys; my ADHD really affected my memory last year and doing these really help my confidence as I can recall things!)

pulling up a chair 🪑 i know i’m not that active on here but just want to say i love all of you babz, i’ve had a really rough time of recent and this thread has given me joy in really dark moments. also as a survivor of awful men seeing people calling out manipulative behaviour is validating and affirming
Same here; I absolutely love Tattle and this thread is comedy gold.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m really scared of what he’s capable of…. I feel like we should do something but I’m not sure where to start.

Reactions: 4

Quick Recap;

Paul has hair like an iced gem. Can whoever said this tell me as I love it.

It was me WELL more specifically my boyfriend said he had iced gem hair and I made the photo 😂 pissed myself

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Always here! Truly hope you’re okay- We’re a little community now and we always look after one another❤

Reactions: 3
I genuinely don’t think I can watch him anymore. It’s too creepy! Who talks like that to a young women? Also when she stood up his eyes lit up. It’s actually horrific to watch. It isn’t going to end well.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.