Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
What did you say, my hero x
At first I asked him if he’ll go on TikTok live anytime soon, he responded with nah it’s negative disgusting blah blah blah
Then I said something along the lines of “is it because people call you out for your predatory behaviour and on here you try and justify it.. what you spoke about with that young girl was vile” not word for word because my memory is like a sieve

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What do we think is on Pauls agenda today then?
Did that Leanne girl join back in with his live last night?
wake up, eat some dry toast, ignore 15 messages from Tina, walk to the shops to get some strawberry laces, take a photo of a street sign and add a black and white filter over it ready to upload to insta later, spend 2 hours in the bathroom doing shit dancing videos and smiling at his own reflection in the camera so he can save them all to his drafts and upload them once fifa starts to get a bit boring during the day. Insta will come off private later, he’ll be back live doing ‘what he wants to do and making people smile, tattle can piss off cos they’re all fweaks’

that’s just an idea

• Haha
Reactions: 25

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
pulling up a chair 🪑 i know i’m not that active on here but just want to say i love all of you babz, i’ve had a really rough time of recent and this thread has given me joy in really dark moments. also as a survivor of awful men seeing people calling out manipulative behaviour is validating and affirming

• Heart
Reactions: 23

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
i actually feel sick. going to summarise
🐟 someone asked what were their worst dating stories
🐟 leanne said a guy asked her out after four days of talking and she said no because it was way too soon
🐟 paul was shocked and said she ripped the guys heart out
🐟 everyone in the chat saying: thats way too forward
🐟 paul saying ‘but did you like him?’ as if what leanne did was wrong
🐟 paul saying ‘did you talk a lot in those four days though’
🐟 ?,????!!!!!
🐟 HE THEN SAID - you’re always going on about wanting a committed boyfriend sooo you need to have a bit of leeway implying that that guys behaviour was normal and even desirable!!!???????

• Sick
Reactions: 20