Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to log off a little while ago, there was someone who joined with “06” at the end of their name, straight away he was asking for their age… She looked quite young in her profile picture he then asked her to accept his follow request, Im hoping the 06 wasn’t her birth year but I had to leave because it made me feel uncomfortable 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
this has been my first “normal” Paul line in a long time and he is SO arrogant and self absorbed
Makes you really wonder what the women he’s dated initially saw in him… coz he aint got the looks that’s for sure

Reactions: 5
I am for a joke and a troll but when the guy is so evidently predatory I can’t deal 🤢

Reactions: 9
I am afraid that @ownitbabs will kill me if I don’t use their suggestion

love bombing 100% and full on attention.
THIS. Spending all day with someone (being who he is) is creepy and intense. Guaranteed declaration of love and saying that he feels like he’s known you his whole seedy life.

He hates nights out because people would see how socially inept he is. Holding his sodding sleeves, talking like a bargain bin radio presenter and flaking all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m here for shits and giggles all day. However he’s so so so deluded and manipulative. And Turbo is equally as disgusting. Know your worth T. 🖕🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I joined the live but there’s honestly nothing I can bring myself to say to him. Having a proper conversation with him feels wrong 😑 😂
He’s not kicked me out yet though…

Reactions: 2
Also, how has he never had Thai. duck me he’s so sheltered isn’t he
Doesn’t know how to return clothes
Has never had a Thai
Doesn’t know any single tv show on Netflix
Doesn’t know how to post Instagram stories
Doesn’t know how to not be a n
Doesn’t know what surf and turf is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I could analyse the living daylights out of his behaviour. Saying that he doesn’t need a dating app to meet women? He has no idea how to approach confident women. He picks younger women in the hope that they have less life experience, so that they have no idea that what he brings to a relationship is nothing remarkable. He’s such a Pick Me.

Reactions: 16
Has never had a Thai
I honestly think he spends all day wanking and trying to find a girl online. That’s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has never had a Thai
Yeah this sort of stuff gives me the ick.
he does this thing where he pretends he’s posh and calls himself posh, negs on ex mods and people in the live who go for a food shop anywhere “common” - (he thinks everywhere is common) - he used to think ladies should be ladies and not swear or have tattoos.

and he is disgusted by any food that isn’t beige. (Or pink. Oink oink)

Reactions: 5
I can’t watch any more. Repeatedly asking how old the women watching are is not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.