Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone tell me if it’s worth making a fake account for 😭
Too bloody late, I’ve done it now. What’s Paul gonna do? What's gonna happen? Is he going to shoot me? I doubt it. He’d have to catch me first, I'm like a whippet.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I am living for Pauls Dad coming in and telling him off for saying he will be out of isolation on Tuesday and it’s Thursday. Then the entire chat is like DAD REVEAL SHOW ME THE DAD WE LOVE PAULS DAD

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Too bloody late, I’ve done it now. What’s Paul gonna do? What's gonna happen? Is he going to shoot me? I doubt it. He’d have to catch me first, I'm like a whippet.
I just spat my tea out

I am living for Pauls Dad coming in and telling him off for saying he will be out of isolation on Tuesday and it’s Thursday. Then the entire chat is like DAD REVEAL SHOW ME THE DAD WE LOVE PAULS DAD
Paul’s dad is the main character

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he talking about sucking someone’s lip still cause if he is me and my love language is OUT OF THERE

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is he doing voices like an extra in the background of his own live 🧐

Reactions: 2
I think I managed to screen record that bit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The dog has left the room I’m laughing tooooo hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is he doing voices like an extra in the background of his own live 🧐
oh god I hated this so much. I use to do work experience at a radio station and there was this creepy guy who presented breakfast and ALWAYS spoke as if someone was there, and did the voices of the extras. I hated it 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
WHATS HE BEEN TAKING ABOUT FOR SO bleeping LONG
From since I joined - ex has velvetiser and he’d like it back but they’d need to talk again, but he’s friends with all of his exes. Breakfast. More hot chocolate chat. Day long dates. Never goes on dating apps cos he can talk to women, apparently. Says he loves his personality. I guess someone has to.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From since I joined - ex has velvetiser and he’d like it back but they’d need to talk again, but he’s friends with all of his exes. Breakfast. More hot chocolate chat. Day long dates. Never goes on dating apps cos he can talk to women, apparently. Says he loves his personality. I guess someone has to.
He always says he loves his personality lmao what the hellllllll thanks for the summary

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is painfully arrogant

Reactions: 9
Can I make a thread suggestion:

Snapshot days are now behind us , introducing Beyond Beauty - King of velvetisers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.