Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning Paulinators/Hamlets/Piglets! Thanks to @snapshotlie for the thread title that makes me giggle.

our lord and saviour Paulipops had declared it a national holiday! 10 days of pure covid fun! We were treated to several flakey brush off tiktoks yesterday, followed by a live to 12 people which is 11 Tattlers and Turbo Tina 🐌

Boxgirl aka Queen Sharane of Carrots has been asked to place a carrot in the background of her next live to show her support for tattle.

Sophie is still wearing the brown pleather leggings, rumours are circulating in the Nottingham area that she can’t remove them.

we discovered that Paul may not be 41 but may be older, but is this a #stormzyis72 situation?

I’m proud of you all, own it babz xoxo

🚁 get the choppers at the ready, it’s Thread 14 🚁

👁 👅 👁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
You honestly make me howl 🤣
We are all comedians here!

I’m off to Aldi in a bit. Might see if they have their velvetiser dupe as all this talk of hot chocolate is getting me hot and flakey 🥵 like a sausage roll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We are all comedians here!

I’m off to Aldi in a bit. Might see if they have their velvetiser dupe as all this talk of hot chocolate is getting me hot and flakey 🥵 like a sausage roll
Have you crumbed in your pants babz?

• Haha
I don't know why but every time I think of beef Wellington I think of Paul, snapshoteye. I don't think about beef Wellington that often 😂 but just a thought I had this morning and last night. It must be the flaky pastry.

Imagine a ham Wellington 😂😂. Paul in a nutshell.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know why but every time I think of beef Wellington I think of Paul, snapshoteye. I don't think about beef Wellington that often 😂 but just a thought I had this morning and last night. It must be the flaky pastry.

Imagine a ham Wellington 😂😂. Paul in a nutshell.
see i had gammon for tea last night and it just resembled his face, the fat round the outside reminded me of his lovely bleached locks, the flatness of the gammon, to show his featureless round face🤩and i’d rather kiss the gammon than kiss him and i’m probably not the only one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
see i had gammon for tea last night and it just resembled his face, the fat round the outside reminded me of his lovely bleached locks, the flatness of the gammon, to show his featureless round face🤩and i’d rather kiss the gammon than kiss him and i’m probably not the only one
the gammon would be less salty than our Paul

Has he deleted tt again?
once again I’m laughing over someone’s avatar and I’m having to lie to my husband that I’m crying. You guys I can’t keep this up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the gammon would be less salty than our Paul

once again I’m laughing over someone’s avatar and I’m having to lie to my husband that I’m crying. You guys I can’t keep this up
at one point i was concerned it was gonna come alive and ask me for a big hug😳

i’ve had a switch up on paul’s choice of foot wear, these are a lot more foot n0nc3y

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🪑 keep my seat warm. Work insists this thread isn't a valid reason for a sicky. Bastards.

Reactions: 2
i know we all joke but i think i actually do have a problem, first thing i do in the morning is check these threads before even replying to my messages etc 🤣

MORNING EVEWYONE XXX

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've just shouted to the male elderly neighbour putting my bin back in the garden "Thanks Babz" 🙈 I need to stay off this thread 😅😅

• Haha
I've just shouted to the male elderly neighbour putting my bin back in the garden "Thanks Babz" 🙈 I need to stay off this thread 😅😅
Could be worse....I called one of my cats Babz yesterday.....I'm owned by three so I could end up "Babzing" thrice at a time 😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.