Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing out loud. The dog looking at me as if to say you on Tattle again witch.
I’m shook to my core, Paul may have busted my ass 😂 he may be geocaching my location and sending the choppers as we speak

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
i think people were telling paul that if he goes public then he can see who screenrecords his lives, i don’t know how true that is but i think people are just being cautious to not get booted off
it’s not true don’t worry tattlers 😭😭😭 instagram is anonymous to anyone who records or screenshots your lives or stories

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He's clarified he won't be dating anyone from Tiktok cos he saw something similar posted. Obviously talking about Sophie's Tiktok and salty as duck about the break up still. Turbo Tina stepped in and saw oh yeah I saw that too LMFAOO

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve had to finally log in to my Tattle acc to join in this horrible gammon viewing (obvs seeing him live is turning my stomach). I shall ask some questions.

Reactions: 2
He's clarified he won't be dating anyone from Tiktok cos he saw something similar posted. Obviously talking about Sophie's Tiktok and salty as duck about the break up still. Turbo Tina stepped in and saw oh yeah I saw that too LMFAOO
I see that, someone was like “maybe from Instagram then” 🤣🤣🤣 why is he so obsessed with having a gf the absolute weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I logged off earlier to fold laundry and tidy away all the toddlers plastic toys from the day. Is it worth coming back on? I reckon I have about 45 minutes before husband is back

Why is this sleeve grabber asking people if they found him on TikTok?

Reactions: 1
I logged off earlier to fold laundry and tidy away all the toddlers plastic toys from the day. Is it worth coming back on? I reckon I have about 45 minutes before husband is back
no. I left to get a bowl of all bran. That’s how exciting it was

Reactions: 7
no. I left to get a bowl of all bran. That’s how exciting it was
My husband just came back anyway. I can’t wait to tell him that I’ve been having real life chats with Paul on live, I reckon it’ll tip him over the edge and I’m here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s literally talking to us all about ham sandwiches, velvetisers and hot chocolate
Heeeeeeeeee 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I would 100% request to go live with him, get all dolled up so I look nice but all my friends will see I’m live with him and if they join I’ll just die.

Christ imagine if I did and my husband joined. ID DIEEEE

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.