Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wineanddine

VIP Member
Paul, snapshoteye, 102: and they photoshopped me onto ham and with moustaches and onto an Adele album

The police:
745E2B8E-31BC-44CA-877F-0F664E6960C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

nurseren

VIP Member
Good morning Paulinators/Hamlets/Piglets! Thanks to @snapshotlie for the thread title that makes me giggle.

our lord and saviour Paulipops had declared it a national holiday! 10 days of pure covid fun! We were treated to several flakey brush off tiktoks yesterday, followed by a live to 12 people which is 11 Tattlers and Turbo Tina 🐌

Boxgirl aka Queen Sharane of Carrots has been asked to place a carrot in the background of her next live to show her support for tattle.

Sophie is still wearing the brown pleather leggings, rumours are circulating in the Nottingham area that she can’t remove them.

we discovered that Paul may not be 41 but may be older, but is this a #stormzyis72 situation?

I’m proud of you all, own it babz xoxo

🚁 get the choppers at the ready, it’s Thread 14 🚁

👁 👅 👁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

BoiledHam

Nah imagine Paul 41+ sitting down with the police and pulling out screenshots of him edited onto joints of ham and Adele album covers lmao. I'd love to be a fly on the wall during that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Guys I've just bumped into Paul in Tesco, he was knee deep in the sale jeans in Florence and Fred. Unfortunately I caught his snapshoteye,43 and he said "you want to bamba" and I said no I do f*cking not

• Haha
Reactions: 32

wineanddine

VIP Member
Nahhhh lads

Just showed my fiancé one of my posts on here I was proud of and he looks at my profile picture from afar and goes “is that you in a hat?”

I feel violently ill, throwing up and crying.

DCBD2CDD-2A7C-4AC5-B4E7-EAB367FB7DF0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
I just got an image of all of us sitting in court and Paul sitting at the other side of the room and his lawyer (Turbo Tina) showing the Judge and the Jury photos of Pauls face edited on to ham and Adele albums 😭 Now wouldn’t that be a laugh!
Can you imagine being addressed by the court to make sure they have the correct people - 'can you confirm that you are indeed GobShyte64, Boiled Ham and thevelvetiser?' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

da_b5

Troops I have some devastating news. @notpaulbreach has been blocked from Sharanes tiktok. R.I.P 2022-2022

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Screenshots of what? It's public records for birth certificates. People are allowed an opinion too, that's not illegal
Police aren’t going to do shit, they haven’t got time for things like this when the solution is to just delete social media and stay private. There are literally unsolved murders, missing people, peoples houses are getting burgled, knife crime is an all time high - but poor Paul wants to renagade in his dads bog? Hahahaha give over 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
Now I know I didn’t just get 32 votes/likes on my thread name suggestion and it didn’t get picked. IM FEWMINNNN. I will be calling my PI @nurseren I’ll see you in court bish😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28