Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His lives are really dull tbh. Just shows how much of a boring bleep he is without tiktok. He claims he’ll never go back there but I guarantee he will be bored very soon, he loves the attention and I bet he’s finding this dull.

Reactions: 6
Morning tattlers - just catching up as that takeaway sent me in to a food coma and I was too scared to jump back in to the live incase I got caught.

Wow.. sounds like he is back to his old predatory ways. The cycle is beginning again.

Remember to stay amazing xx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
morning all, enjoy this video won’t you with a cup of tea babz. I’ve had to crop as didn’t want to expose myself or anyone but after the video someone shared yesterday he came up on my fyp so thought I’d ask (I’m not Melinda haha)🤣🤣 had to upload two as files were too big..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
morning all, enjoy this video won’t you with a cup of tea babz. I’ve had to crop as didn’t want to expose myself or anyone but after the video someone shared yesterday he came up on my fyp so thought I’d ask (I’m not Melinda haha)🤣🤣 had to upload two as files were too big..
Boiling the kettle as we speak and getting the bourbons out babs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doing the devils work 😍😍😍😍

• Haha
Morning tattlers - just catching up as that takeaway sent me in to a food coma and I was too scared to jump back in to the live incase I got caught.

Wow.. sounds like he is back to his old predatory ways. The cycle is beginning again.

Remember to stay amazing xx
go and grab a book? Last night the only book he claimed to have read is The Hobbit, and then spent the rest of the time on his live chatting up Heather who was into Books.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My question is.. why would he just join some randoms live and not say anything?🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So we’re not allowed to sit and lurk in his chats but he does the same with others?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning Hamlets!! What have I missed!!!
Hope everyone has given themselves massive hugz today xxxxxxxxxxxxx OWN IT

Reactions: 2
No I can’t stop laughing at everyone in this randoms live asking him if he has a velvetiser at his coffee shop 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooooo that James is a bit sensitive but I understand him not wanting to be associated with Ham hock Paul tbh

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.