Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch any more. Repeatedly asking how old the women watching are is not normal behaviour.
It’s so creepy isn’t it, so predatory. All jokes aside he is dangerous and it angers me that when someone calls him out on his nonce self he cries and acts depressed. Master manipulator this guy, ew if he was my son I’d be so ashamed and disgusted 🤢

Reactions: 8
I wonder if he’s asking peoples ages because he is trying to make out he isn’t a ponce??? god knows maybe I am naive as he’s so paranoid people are recording it and posting it on here. doesn’t help he’s replying to girls when they tell him their age. It’s all very strange!

Reactions: 2
He read my name out and gave me big hugs so I deleted my account and just sat like this for 10 minutes

D0AB940F-A5E0-49F3-965B-E553F8FC33C2.jpeg

too real. too intimate. too pauly.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’d love to see Pool go live with husnain_said on tiktok cos he’s savage and would absolutely destroy him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d love to see Pool go live with husnain_said on tiktok cos he’s savage and would absolutely destroy him
Did you watch it earlier with the uncle who told him to put his long nose in a bottle of water and die. I had tears streaming down my face from laughter 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay guys I've been so ill today but I made myself a hot choccy, a nice ham sandwich and poured a carrot juice for good measure and I'm settled in catching up on everything and so far I'm howling

Reactions: 8
Another thing I find bizarre is how quick he can move on after being so ‘in love’ with someone..

granted it’s bizarre to be so in love and planning your wedding to someone after 3 weeks and we know it was a lie cause he’s a narcissist who likes to love bomb but how can you claim that then then next week you break up be getting peoples numbers off Insta? Atleast keep the heartbroken act up for a few month

Another thing I find bizarre is how quick he can move on after being so ‘in love’ with someone..

granted it’s bizarre to be so in love and planning your wedding to someone after 3 weeks and we know it was a lie cause he’s a narcissist who likes to love bomb but how can you claim that then then next week you break up be getting peoples numbers off Insta? Atleast keep the heartbroken act up for a few month
Also sorry for no screen records from me for anyone who can’t get in the live. I don’t actually get to watch a full live cause of my kids and I just quickly go in when I can I just leave it open in Instagram so when I pop in and out it doesn’t tell him. Sorry babs x

Reactions: 4
The things that I noticed last night was not only is he incredibly arrogant and claims to sit and read tattle, he can’t remember a damn thing. The sheer amount of in jokes and hints last night in the chat would make anyone suspicious, but he was like “haha ham, who eats that?” I was purposely dropping hints on there that if you knew me on here and on chat last night, you would have picked it up. He’s just incredibly self absorbed.

he is dangerous in the sense that he’s bleeping stupid and has a preference for much younger women.

Reactions: 20
The things that I noticed last night was not only is he incredibly arrogant and claims to sit and read tattle, he can’t remember a damn thing. The sheer amount of in jokes and hints last night in the chat would make anyone suspicious, but he was like “haha ham, who eats that?” I was purposely dropping hints on there that if you knew me on here and on chat last night, you would have picked it up. He’s just incredibly self absorbed.

he is dangerous in the sense that he’s bleeping stupid and has a preference for much younger women.
What if he knows its all us tattlers in his live and hes being really nice trying to get to know us all in the hope that we change our opinion on him and to stop talking about him on here.

He knows we're all in there and he knows we all talk to him, what if he's just playing us at our own game 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I think it’s because you had a young, beautiful blonde profile picture, then a girl like that would never, ever, be a fake profile taking the piss out of him.

I’ll admit in his lives I just talk normally cause I don’t want that power taken away. 😂

• Haha
I think it’s because you had a young, beautiful blonde profile picture, then a girl like that would never, ever, be a fake profile taking the piss out of him.

I’ll admit in his lives I just talk normally cause I don’t want that power taken away. 😂
I started to when I came back, and I then I get paranoid. Tbh I won’t be doing it again. If I want to be bored to death I’ll watch my husband building robots

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.