Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not everyone saying gammon and chips, please 😭 I can’t cope with this live

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m covered in paint, I’ve missed the shenanigans… wish I could watch the insta live but it’s too bait and I can’t be arsed to answer his questions about what my favourite cheeses are.

good luck troops, keep us updated!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
well I have to say my first pool live experience has been very dull, I cant believe he spends hours online talking about peoples fave crisp favours and what you would put in a toasted sandwich. He's literally got zero personality, its just a collection of immature comments and bizarre questions but no real substance.

he doesn't seem to have made the connection between carrot cake and ham etc 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please someone explain what Tina is saying 😂😂 I’ve already been in and out and missed it all and don’t want him to block me!

Reactions: 2
I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live.
FOMO struggle is real.
agreed but this forum is getting a tad cliquey… some of us aren’t so “lucky” to be able to just make a new account or join his live so please screen record it!

Reactions: 4
agreed but this forum is getting a tad cliquey… some of us aren’t so “lucky” to be able to just make a new account or join his live so please screen record it!
i think people were telling paul that if he goes public then he can see who screenrecords his lives, i don’t know how true that is but i think people are just being cautious to not get booted off

Reactions: 3
i think people were telling paul that if he goes public then he can see who screenrecords his lives, i don’t know how true that is but i think people are just being cautious to not get booted off
tit I’ve just screen recorded a load HAHAHAHA RIP 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im so sorry!!! You weren’t missing much

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.