Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He literally asks everyone “do you have kids? How’s ya kids?” 👀🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Newbie here! Well new to actually posting anyway 😂 I'm more of a lurker tbh, but I went into that bloody live and I swear to god he was on me like a fly on tit! Wanted me to talk about my kids. No thanks pedalo!!
the questions he asks are so invasive and weird, he asked me to list three things about myself, I just ignored it lmao. I saw him asking someone about their kids wonder if it was you 😂

Reactions: 3
I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live. I will not make a fake account to watch his live.
FOMO struggle is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
yeah I’ve got FOMO. your running commentary is making my night, I got rid of insta at the start of the year I can’t have Paul let me break my New Years resolutions. Tell him to get back to tiktok 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
By the sounds of it the three questions = Grooming he’s not daft.

Reactions: 3
the questions he asks are so invasive and weird, he asked me to list three things about myself, I just ignored it lmao. I saw him asking someone about their kids wonder if it was you 😂
Could've been! One of his suggestions was do you like shoes? I was just sat on my bed in a towel cause I'd just got out the bath thinking... What am I doing with my life?! 😂😂 As soon as he started saying about fave place to kiss I was like I'm off! 😷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.