Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
went in the live, he started talking about someone biting his lip and nibbling his ear. I LOGGED OUT 👋🏼🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm on a brand new account with a fake picture. It's working so far. I've not said a word! Wink wink

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I jumped on for two minutes, he said hi to me then I got scared so came off 😂
I watch a lot of lives… mainly people I love but never comment because… I just don’t feel comfortable. Why can’t we be lurkers? I love watching people but not engaging I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that?

Reactions: 7
For someone that spends such a lot of time online, how does he not know what most of the stuff on Netflix is
SOMEONE SAID THEYRE MAKING A HAM SANDWICH FOR THEIR KID 😭😭😭🤣
and she said she lived in Nottingham 😂

has he got a missing tooth on the left hand side?

Reactions: 4
My fave whatsjwears is on… going to lurk in her live! Keep me updated haminators xo

Reactions: 1
For someone that spends such a lot of time online, how does he not know what most of the stuff on Netflix is

and she said she lived in Nottingham 😂

has he got a missing tooth on the left hand side?
He has quite a few missing teeth I’ve noticed, all at the back :/

Reactions: 2
i feel like this is the quietest our thread has been coz we’re all in the live 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Newbie here! Well new to actually posting anyway 😂 I'm more of a lurker tbh, but I went into that bloody live and I swear to god he was on me like a fly on tit! Wanted me to talk about my kids. No thanks pedalo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mentioned chopper and officially shat my pants. Said he wants everyone who has just followed him to send him a message saying hi.
See I find this really strange. Like WHY DOES EVERYONE NEED TO MESSAGE YOU?!?!? who wants that many convos on the go at once. Is he THAT desperate for someone to converse with the yellow freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.