Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said I was off but I’d be back later so he didn’t block me for coming on and off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m dying at him saying his perfect gift is some of his photos printed off??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I mentioned chopper and officially shat my pants. Said he wants everyone who has just followed him to send him a message saying hi. The other half keeps hearing him saying my name and calling me cruel. Bore off mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I love Star Wars! I don’t like the first ones but love the new ones and Mandalorian.”

20secs later

“no I haven’t seen the Star Wars with Adam Driver in”.

I mentioned chopper and officially shat my pants. Said he wants everyone who has just followed him to send him a message saying hi. The other half keeps hearing him saying my name and calling me cruel. Bore off mate.
ive put my iPad privacy screen on so my husband thinks I’m revising HAHAHAHAHAHA

PAUL STOP DOING YORKSHIRE ACCENT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys these comments are making my night, keep us updated.
I can’t go in the live because he would recognise my profile and get suspicious 😭

this is a dangerous mission. Those who have chosen to accept it, we salute you✌

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.