Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1642277706081.png
Still shows him as live, I go in and literally 3 seconds later I'm booted again.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I am bleeping dead at all of us acting extremely shocked at these horrendous trolls on the internet saying Paul is 45 and googling his birth certificate.

disgusting behaviour 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just went on his live during my break in work and he mentioned my name so quickly left the live

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t get it does he expect viewers to stay on for the entire duration of his live?? He’s so narcissistic, people are allowed to leave and come back…. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now that some of you are chosen, carefull…if you keep going on and off to post here he might block you. You’re chosen and have to suffer his demands 🤣 Tbh your feedback is funny as.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.