Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching his live and my partner asks what is he calling himself now, so I tell him and he says he needs putting down. I mean you’re either on our side or you think we’re obsessed.. PICK A SIDE😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve had to come off his live…he’s talking to me like we’re bffs 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
he doesnt want any lurkers lol - anymore screen recordings? is all calm atm or breakdown pending?

Reactions: 2
I physically can't bring myself to go into the live where he will potentially say my name again and make my skin crawl and then my bf will be pissed off that I'm not in the mood 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck sake! I was being super friendly, came off for a minute as I got a text, went back on, he goes "ahhh" then blocks me the scruffy runt!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
oh my godddd he’s really on it isn’t he 🤣 ffs even Paul has Paul paranoia now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.