Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Child is in bed, gin is being poured, takeaway being ordered, partner worried about my obsession with Paul.. ah what a glorious Saturday. Just waiting on the man child himself🚣🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Last time I’m working two 13 hour shifts in a row, I feel like I’ve missed so much!! 💔Anyone giving out hugs, I think I want one 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In his lives today he kept talking to me so I ofcourse was responding nicely (the pain) then I had to adult, something Pool is incapable of, and I just kept thinking what if tattlers post it on here and think I love him 😭😭its made me feel sick with fear 🤣🤣
Hahaha I was also having a convo with him loads in the live earlier and thought the same 😭

Oh my god he just said hi to me 😭

Reactions: 4
I’m off to “revise” for my job interview

(try and get on IG via iPad)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you see who is in your live on insta?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.