Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh he’s going to block anyone who tries to add him now because the only way they would know his new username is from this thread. He asked me straight away if I was from TikTok or Insta, what my job was, where I’m from etc

Someone start up a new Insta with the name snapshoteye and post all the hilarious edits 😂

Reactions: 3
Tbh he’s going to block anyone who tries to add him now because the only way they would know his new username is from this thread. He asked me straight away if I was from TikTok or Insta, what my job was, where I’m from etc

Someone start up a new Insta with the name snapshoteye and post all the hilarious edits 😂
From tiktok, police officer and from timbuktu

Reactions: 3
Currently hid on a aisle with now cameras on it at work cause I'm bored and need to catch up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Paul has literally taken over my life 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking forward to a big glass of gin and tonic tonight with a side of Instagram live breakdown 🥂happy Saturday troops x

wow thats paranoid. I haven't tried to add him but I wouldn't even be giving out details like that to anyone on the internet, least of all Pool Breach!

Reactions: 1
I'M SORRY BUT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING STILL AFTER A LONG ASS DAY PAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Queen Sharane if you see this I hope you’re not in trouble with Sophie for having a laugh with us carrots 🥕🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Right so I made a fake account made sure she was young and blonde and I tell you when he said my name even though it's nowhere near my real name my skin crawled and I felt sick (although that could also be the covid) then he wanted to know 3 things about me but thankfully he went off to watch TV I tit myself cause I didn't think of a back story

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ok thanks
Is it rule breaking to admit you’re the person who said something on a post or live?
Or is rule breaking where other people suggest it’s someone??

I’m so far from an empath that it’s painful sometimes but I really don’t give much of a crap for people I don’t like or people that don’t mean anything to me.. if someone I didn’t really care for said “my nans died” I’d say “oh I’m sorry to hear that” but am I actually sorry? Not really. Do I feel sorry for them? Not particularly.
I don’t know what’s made me this way, maybe I’ve got some sort of daddy issues who knows but I really only care for people who care about me.
Hate to put myself in the same box as Paul 😂😂
some people lack empathy or aren’t as generally warm as others and there’s nothing wrong with that imo, no judgment - but its like he can’t stand his own father? It’s bizarre, he was like it with his son too anytime he dared to ask for his fathers attention while he was on TT live.

Only people he’s not like that with are the girls that are prospective gfs. Ick.

Reactions: 5
some people lack empathy or aren’t as generally warm as others and there’s nothing wrong with that imo, no judgment - but its like he can’t stand his own father? It’s bizarre, he was like it with his son too anytime he dared to ask for his fathers attention while he was on TT live.

Only people he’s not like that with are the girls that are prospective gfs. Ick.
Yes I agree! He acts like his dad is a total annoyance coming in the room to use the bathroom (which they must share) but I bet he spends absolutely no time at all with his dad even though his dads letting him stay at his house! A grown 41,42,43,44 year old.

In his lives today he kept talking to me so I ofcourse was responding nicely (the pain) then I had to adult, something Pool is incapable of, and I just kept thinking what if tattlers post it on here and think I love him 😭😭its made me feel sick with fear 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.