Snapshoteye #14 Don’t make Paul’s nostrils flare, the room might end up losing all its air

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that he’s changed the handle so that when people google him nothing comes up???
Oh 100% all the “negativity” he’s talking about is about the people that outed him. He thinks cause he’s made a new name he can start from scratch. Hate to break it to you Paul, but people can still recognise your crusty ham face

Reactions: 9
I think he reads out the names in full on his live as it’s being recorded so he can go block us all or find out who we are, he asks where we are from because we have sat on here and said where we are from….. he’s a smart breadcrumb when he wants to be 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’ve ordered my child pizza so I can dedicate 100% of my night on here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think that he’s changed the handle so that when people google him nothing comes up???
Someones already typed in his new one in here though so it will still appear.

I think he reads out the names in full on his live as it’s being recorded so he can go block us all or find out who we are, he asks where we are from because we have sat on here and said where we are from….. he’s a smart breadcrumb when he wants to be 🕵️‍♀️
So he'd block everyone from London that pops in his lives, and everyone from Scotland? If he keeps blocking random people from certain locations he'll have no one in his lives and he wont be able to get the attention he desperately craves.

Reactions: 4
My child is currently swinging a mop round the living room.. all I can say is roll on bed time so I can have a glass of gin and fingers crossed a chaotic live from Paulie pops

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is his old handle up for grabs? Someone should make one under it and post all the evidence against him on the feed so when people search him by snapshot they'll see it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is his old handle up for grabs? Someone should make one under it and post all the evidence against him on the feed so when people search him by snapshot they'll see it all 🤣
Think you have to wait for the 30 days dont ya? He keeps logging in and then deactivating it so its still *technically* (god i cant say that now without feeling seedy) its still his.

Reactions: 2
Think you have to wait for the 30 days dont ya? He keeps logging in and then deactivating it so its still *technically* (god i cant say that now without feeling seedy) its still his.
On his Instagram he's changed his name so thought his old username would be up for grabs

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.