Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so just caught up…the summary I’m getting is:
- Paul may no longer be known as Paul, Snapshoteye, 41. but let’s wait until this is confirmed as I don’t think I can cope with the loss of this 😢 as he could possibly be 42 or 43 or even 45!
- on the back of this, he might have got his baby mama pregnant at an older age, which makes me sick to my stomach!!!!
- he called sophie disgusting and vindictive and us tattlers recorded it and sophie still doesn’t believe us….aka he’s a manipulator 🤮
- he may have something on sophie, which is even more disgusting, probs black mailing her so she doesn’t tarnish his name anymore…
- he also gifted jars that were for his ex to sophie….obviously couldn’t afford a proper present..😂😂😂 AKA jar gate

have I missed anything?! this man just gets worse and worse as the days go on… 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
so just caught up…the summary I’m getting is:
- Paul may no longer be known as Paul, Snapshoteye, 41. but let’s wait until this is confirmed as I don’t think I can cope with the loss of this 😢 as he could possibly be 42 or 43 or even 45!
- on the back of this, he might have got his baby mama pregnant at an older age, which makes me sick to my stomach!!!!
- he called sophie disgusting and vindictive and us tattlers recorded it and sophie still doesn’t believe us….aka he’s a manipulator 🤮
- he may have something on sophie, which is even more disgusting, probs black mailing her so she doesn’t tarnish his name anymore…

have I missed anything?! this man just gets worse and worse as the days go on… 😡
can’t forget Jar Gate🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Jesus what a night! Almost missed my alarm this morning as I stayed up all night waiting for the drama to unfold 🤣
Anyway, I am absolutely pissed off how stupid Sophie is. She acts like she's big bad witch and is "fuming" but then Paul woos her back in and she like yes sir no sir.

I have zero sympathy for her. Absolutely none. She made her bed, she can lie in it with breaded ham pie face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet when he rings her when she’s on live she answers and he is bright red face full on shouting at her down the phone. I can just picture it now, nice friendly positive Paul has a very very dark and vile side to him. He either shouts or he does that calm, scary voice where you know you’re in deep tit.

Reactions: 8
I bet when he rings her when she’s on live she answers and he is bright red face full on shouting at her down the phone. I can just picture it now, nice friendly positive Paul has a very very dark and vile side to him. He either shouts or he does that calm, scary voice where you know you’re in deep tit.
yes! i used to have a friend who was the nicest guy you would ever meet! until one day i was with him and his girlfriend and something happened and he used a really nasty voice with her and i never really looked at him the same but it was only me that heard it and none of my other mates believed me because he seemed so nice

Reactions: 3
Just seen this
I just want to put it out there that not all records for births are online, especially ones from the later half of the last century, I’ve been doing my family tree and I noticed that birth certificates and records from the 80s in particular are v difficult to find!
Secondly, if he is lying about his age, I don’t think he is lying by more than 1-2 years. He cannot be older than 11 in this pic as he is in primary school (assuming he wasn’t held back).
5EE89C49-E501-4B07-BF82-799714885F6B.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Also we have a man down 😪 snapshot mouth has been banned on tiktok. His video proof got taken down now his account is gone.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
nice people don’t punch walls when they are angry.

Right so.... I've missed #JarGate ! Whats this about him gifting jars to Sophie that was meant for another ex !?? Was it Frankie ? And was this as well as the velvetizer ?

Right so.... I've missed #JarGate ! Whats this about him gifting jars to Sophie that was meant for another ex !?? Was it Frankie ? And was this as well as the velvetizer ?
Basically he got these jars made from a follower on tiktok , they were originally for his ex frankie but he didn't get to gift them to her as they broke up. So he saved them and gave them to Sophie. She only clocked because there was a date on them and the person who made them confirmed on the live that they were Infact for ex.

from what i understand, carly (ex mod) made them for frankie as a gift from paul but he obviously never got round to giving them to her so he kept them and gave them to sophie instead (she worked this out by a date on the box they came in and put 2 and 2 together)

Reactions: 1
Basically he got these jars made from a follower on tiktok , they were originally for his ex frankie but he didn't get to gift them to her as they broke up. So he saved them and gave them to Sophie. She only clocked because there was a date on them and the person who made them confirmed on the live that they were Infact for ex.
Oh no 🙈😜 embarrassing.

Did we ever see the jars ? Were they even nice ? Lol

• Haha
I think Sophie is lucky she has sharane in her corner. She’d be back with Paul by now. He obviously has some sort of hold over her for her to deny that was about her last night.

Reactions: 2
Oh no 🙈😜 embarrassing.

Did we ever see the jars ? Were they even nice ? Lol
i only seen the corner of one but they were grey she said they were like kilner jars and the girl who made them has an etsy so sophie told everyone the etsy name but she’s keeping them, i did try to find out if they were empty or if he even filled them with hot choccy for her 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.