Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's weird when he is so self aware with everything that is going on though. I would have thought he'd be more observant with the way he carried himself to stop further digging himself a bigger hole. But this man has dug a crater.

I mean the video of him asking men to comment and reach out to him and he replied to none is the biggest big hugz red flag of them all. A pathetic attempt at trying to be genuine. I actually believe now and I mean this that whatever trauma he potentially has suffered when he was younger has shaped him into the boy he is now. It's clear he doesn't mentally function as a normal 41 (42,43,44,62!?) year old does. May stem from the loss of his mum but he is trying to defend himself against things that are undefendable and it's spiralled so much that I think he believes he hasn't done anything wrong. Not even an apology.
i agree some sort of stunt in maturity, not to over share but I lost my mum at 20 - coming to terms with that takes a lot but doesn’t give him the right to be the way he is and it angers me that he tries to use that as a cover up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sharane, if you read this we won’t tell anyone you’ve been on here… but next live wear something pink like ham so we know you’ve read here 🐷❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
“Why would you come on my live and be so vile, I’ll wait for your response” whilst sharane is giggling under her jumper and someone calling Paul a ham head
Literally 😂 she must know what goes on in Sharanes live. I know she's thick but surely she's not THAT thick.

If she really wanted popularity and money from all this the best thing she could do would be to get herself in on the jokes. I'm not even saying she should spill all the tea but if she actually laughed and played along like Sharane does she'd find herself alot more likeable.

It's not like we're really nasty to Paul, we literally just take the piss and make silly playground jokes about him collecting pogs and farting in packets of ham. Hardly bullying unless you're 7 years old.

Sharane, if you read this we won’t tell anyone you’ve been on here… but next live wear something pink like ham so we know you’ve read here 🐷❤
And hide a carrot in the background. It can be our little game to find it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know someone said it a couple threads back, but I really would like a “Don’t duck with Cats” style documentary at the end of Paul’s tyranny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck am I reading. Being in your 20s is bad enough. But in your 30s & having sex with a bleeping child. Which by the way is rape because children cannot consent. So he’s a pedalo & a racist. Along with narc. Compulsive liar. Walking red flag. I cant wait to go back to uni & talk about this guy.
racist?

Reactions: 2
I don't know why sophies still even entertaining him. If I break up with someone and have no interest in getting back together I don't answer phone calls etc. I delete and move on and if someone says to me "oh your ex said ...." I'm like yeh I don't care its over.... no contact no matter what I hear they've done or said. Giving attention just keeps a door open and shows you still care.
Why don't she just laugh about the jar saga and brush off the fact he was slagging her off and move on. Just laugh about it and leave it alone. He slags her off knowing she's gonna call him, even her being angry with him is still attention and to him any attention is good attention

Reactions: 11
I don't know why sophies still even entertaining him. If I break up with someone and have no interest in getting back together I don't answer phone calls etc. I delete and move on and if someone says to me "oh your ex said ...." I'm like yeh I don't care its over.... no contact no matter what I hear they've done or said. Giving attention just keeps a door open and shows you still care.
Why don't she just laugh about the jar saga and brush off the fact he was slagging her off and move on. Just laugh about it and leave it alone. He slags her off knowing she's gonna call him, even her being angry with him is still attention and to him any attention is good attention

I think she only wanted to speak to him bc someone said he was exposing their bedroom time antics. As soon as someone mentioned that she started getting pissed off. Then someone mentioned he was calling her vindictive etc and she left the live. I think she rang him to hash it out with him. I mean, I think if my ex was doing that I would also ring them to tell them to stop

Reactions: 3
I think she's dragging the whole Paul thing out because it's the only reason anyone has been following her or watching her lives. She needs him for attention.

Reactions: 12
It’s like those couples on fb that are on and off constantly and slag each other off on fb. One makes a status then the other makes a response status about the original status. It’s car crash tv.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how long he'll hide under his rock for this time? Do you think he's busy making a friend out of clothing again? I still cannot compute the thought process he had to do that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thats what Paul is . People use the pweirdo word to easily.
If Paul is into 15/16 year old girls then sorry but he is a ped0. That’s a child, doesn’t matter that they’re teenage or nearly legal or whatever excuse there is

Reactions: 9
What the duck am I reading. Being in your 20s is bad enough. But in your 30s & having sex with a bleeping child. Which by the way is rape because children cannot consent. So he’s a pedalo & a racist. Along with narc. Compulsive liar. Walking red flag. I cant wait to go back to uni & talk about this guy.
And homophobic too, he had to back track on a live once when people called him out on it. Loved watching him squirm, he dug a big hole for himself. He makes me sick!!!

Reactions: 2
If Paul is into 15/16 year old girls then sorry but he is a ped0. That’s a child, doesn’t matter that they’re teenage or nearly legal or whatever excuse there is
Yeah I agree, I think back to myself at 15/16 and I looked 12, so tiny and so stupid.

Reactions: 4
It’s is wrong and disgusting. I was pointing out that he is a different level of predator and it has a name . It doesn’t lessen anything. Sorry if it came across that way

Howling at this because it reminds me of Ham head and simple soph

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s so much stuff flying around now god knows what’s the truth and what is lies!

I don’t understand why she came back on the live and decided she doesn’t want to talk about him anymore. It was extremely disappointing 🤣
She’s such a wet wipe, I don’t know why Sharane puts up with her tbh. She hardly responds to her on lives. She spends the whole live posing and like Paul, is so conscious of every movement and facial expression. She’s like a robot!

If Paul does have something he’s using against her then that’s wrong but then people are saying she slept on the couch so who knows.
I think she’s just using him for the attention now, she’s getting the viewers in her lives and her followers have gone up since she started entertaining him. Wouldn’t be surprised if she does Only Fans soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s is wrong and disgusting. I was pointing out that he is a different level of predator and it has a name . It doesn’t lessen anything. Sorry if it came across that way
I mean, you’re technically right, I googled because I was intrigued as to what the definition of a peadophile actually was and according to wikipedia the cut off age is 13.
I suppose the word pead0 has kind of evolved to be an umbrella term for anyone who is into underage kids in general because it’s easier to say than ‘chronophile’ haha

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.