Snapshoteye #13 It’s not just a rumour, Paul’s a dirty groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIGHT IVE JUST CAUGHT UP WITH THE ANTICS. I fell asleep at 8 last night, who the duck do I think I am please? So of course I missed jar gate.

I must say, I can be a bit of a creep at times and I’m happy to admit that. I tried looking for Paul’s birth certificate a few nights back cos I had a gut feeling he wasn’t the age he said he was and I couldn’t find anything… but like someone else said on here, it might just be hard to find. It wouldn’t surprise me if he was lying about his age.

Social media is gone again I see. I will sit back and await the speech bubble photos to start arriving 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
RIGHT IVE JUST CAUGHT UP WITH THE ANTICS. I fell asleep at 8 last night, who the duck do I think I am please? So of course I missed jar gate.

I must say, I can be a bit of a creep at times and I’m happy to admit that. I tried looking for Paul’s birth certificate a few nights back cos I had a gut feeling he wasn’t the age he said he was and I couldn’t find anything… but like someone else said on here, it might just be hard to find. It wouldn’t surprise me if he was lying about his age.

Social media is gone again I see. I will sit back and await the speech bubble photos to start arriving 🥱
where the bloody hell you been witch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
where the bloody hell you been witch
I think the last few nights of looking after all the infected in the house took it out of me, I bid adieu to my partner who said he’ll sort the kids for bed and I bounced😌 10/10 sleep would deffo recommend. Only downside is I missed the new part of the chapter… thankful to have this thread for updates. To quote our saviour Tracey beaker- ‘it’s like I’ve never been away’ 😚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly don’t think Sophie is as stupid as she makes out to be. I think that she is constantly in and out of relationships with guys very similar to Paul because she thrives on being the centre of attention and them obsessing about her for 5 minutes. Compared to Paul, she’s an attractive looking girl and she absolutely relished in the fact everyone in her lives were her telling her she was too good looking for Pool and that he was punching. She’s now using him because she’s gaining followers and loving the fact people are like “well you were too good looking for him anyway”, because if he was that bad then she wouldn’t talk about him at all and would have just blocked him. She’s absolutely loving the attention she’s getting, regardless whether it’s good or bad attention, she’s got one of those mindsets that Z list celebs have where they think ‘no press is bad press’, as long as the attention is on her, because she knows that without Pool she’s a nobody.

Reactions: 5
Sophie only goes live to talk about Paul, she doesn’t make her mods ban anyone that talks about him, the more we talk about him the more viewers she gets it’s all a numbers game to her so it pisses me off when she pretends to get annoyed at people

Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t think Sophie is as stupid as she makes out to be. I think that she is constantly in and out of relationships with guys very similar to Paul because she thrives on being the centre of attention and them obsessing about her for 5 minutes. Compared to Paul, she’s an attractive looking girl and she absolutely relished in the fact everyone in her lives were her telling her she was too good looking for Pool and that he was punching. She’s now using him because she’s gaining followers and loving the fact people are like “well you were too good looking for him anyway”, because if he was that bad then she wouldn’t talk about him at all and would have just blocked him. She’s absolutely loving the attention she’s getting, regardless whether it’s good or bad attention, she’s got one of those mindsets that Z list celebs have where they think ‘no press is bad press’, as long as the attention is on her, because she knows that without Pool she’s a nobody.
I dunno dude, I think she’s stupid as tit 😂 she’s deffo using him tho, they use each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean, you’re technically right, I googled because I was intrigued as to what the definition of a peadophile actually was and according to wikipedia the cut off age is 13.
I suppose the word pead0 has kind of evolved to be an umbrella term for anyone who is into underage kids in general because it’s easier to say than ‘chronophile’ haha
I use n as I feel like it generally covers it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think if she goes live tonight or tomorrow none of us mention Paul’s name or even mention the antics just to see how she is

Reactions: 8
I went to pub at 5 yesterday and seen nothing since then. No way I’m reading though everything!

Reactions: 5
I think you're spot on with this. I found out just this week she began following another tiktokker leroysuperman. And is suddenly very friendly and goes in his lives..is this the next name to use for clout? She has nothing else to offer tiktok so wouldn't surprise me.

Paul and Sophie's whole relationship was weird from the start. Who goes public as someone's girlfriend after seeing them for short a time. Who leaves their son with someone that new!! Especially with all the proof he's a n.

Paul will be onto the next younger girl as we speak asking to video call her. Saying how he wants to share a hot choccy. How he's such a nice guy who is so misunderstood. I'm just glad this website is helping people find out the truth about him. Maybe we will keep the next girl safe. You lot are brilliant 👏

Reactions: 8
I think you're spot on with this. I found out just this week she began following another tiktokker leroysuperman. And is suddenly very friendly and goes in his lives..is this the next name to use for clout? She has nothing else to offer tiktok so wouldn't surprise me.

Paul and Sophie's whole relationship was weird from the start. Who goes public as someone's girlfriend after seeing them for short a time. Who leaves their son with someone that new!! Especially with all the proof he's a n.

Paul will be onto the next younger girl as we speak asking to video call her. Saying how he wants to share a hot choccy. How he's such a nice guy who is so misunderstood. I'm just glad this website is helping people find out the truth about him. Maybe we will keep the next girl safe. You lot are brilliant 👏
I think he's another Paul by all accounts, sending dick pics to his followers and other creepy stuff

Reactions: 7

I find quite a few similarities between Poncey Paul and Leroysuperman. Although Paul is the Wish version of him!!
Like a previous poster said men that age who spend half their life on Tiktok give me the ick in general and I just find them a bit creepy!
doesn’t surprise me that Sophie the Sap is moving in on him.

I think he's another Paul by all accounts, sending dick pics to his followers and other creepy stuff
Ah cross posted with you but this doesn’t surprise me either!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.