Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, I'm doing criminology at uni... and I volunteer at a womans refuge... So I see ALL the red flags.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You're grabandgo aren't you? Where was you last night šŸ¤£

You're grabandgo aren't you? Where was you last night šŸ¤£

I had him on mine, he even followed me and liked my pics but I had to block him cus I outed myself on the live last night šŸ˜Ŗ
Got too carried away playing spiderman last night šŸ˜­ I'll be on it tonight and I'll be seeing you all there wink wink FINGERS CROSSED FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Iā€™m in dentistry luv, 17 years, now management in the same profession. Iā€™d give running a ward a go though haha

Nearly done šŸ˜‚
cry me a bleeping river! All the pauses, its like he's trying to think of whatever else to say and there's just nothing between the ears. If he deleted social media, how does he know people were talking about him? lol

Reactions: 5
Idiots on here feeling sorry for a manipulative danger. Donā€™t you realise the more you do that, the more the scruff will carry on manipulating? He wonā€™t do anything to himself because heā€™s a narcissistic prick.

He thought he made people feel ā€œ safe, happy, relaxedā€ by asking for pictures of naked feet and dancing around with those moves ?!??! I felt anything but safe happy or relaxed ! Is he on the ham???? (Pardon the pun)

Reactions: 13
He deleted me off tiktok so Iā€™ve requested him again but heā€™s just ignoring it.. Iā€™m going to be relying on screen recordings but tbh Iā€™m getting bored of him. I waste so many hours on here Iā€™m not sure I actually care enough anymore!

Reactions: 8
Idiots on here feeling sorry for a manipulative danger. Donā€™t you realise the more you do that, the more the scruff will carry on manipulating? He wonā€™t do anything to himself because heā€™s a narcissistic prick.
wouldnā€™t call people idiots for caring, thatā€™s a natural instinct. the shame here is on the manipulator, not the one whoā€™s being manipulated.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oi.. watch your mouth
No one on here calls each other idiots, we are all like minded people, the only idiot is Paul.
If people want to feel empathy they can, I personally donā€™t but I wouldnā€™t call anyone an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You cannot watch someone say theyā€™re going unalive themselves and do nothing. Even with a manipulative liar like Paul, thereā€™s always a chance theyā€™re telling the truth.
If anything the police turning up for a welfare check should shock him enough to stop spouting tit online.

Reactions: 17
The thing is i have a friend who is genuinely too weak and naive for this work.. a kind and beautiful soul but her mental health doesnā€™t cope well with much at all so she goes to work and goes home, doesnā€™t come out with our group of friends but hosts a night a year or so in her home where sheā€™s comfortable. My point is, she doesnā€™t have social media, replies once a week on the WhatsApp group and just stays away from the hustle and bustle of modern life. Yeah social media is part of the modern world heā€™s right - but who says you HAVE to take part?! Itā€™s not a legal requirement as an adult! And yeah, he deleted it and this thread carried on, but if he disappeared for good rather than 24 hours or so, what would there be for us to say??? Heā€™s a muppet

Reactions: 10
Heā€™s saying he deleted social media and people still talk about him hahaha he deletes it for about 3 hours tops and then heā€™s back heā€™s talking shite

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thing is i have a friend who is genuinely too weak and naive for this work.. a kind and beautiful soul but her mental health doesnā€™t cope well with much at all so she goes to work and goes home, doesnā€™t come out with our group of friends but hosts a night a year or so in her home where sheā€™s comfortable. My point is, she doesnā€™t have social media, replies once a week on the WhatsApp group and just stays away from the hustle and bustle of modern life. Yeah social media is part of the modern world heā€™s right - but who says you HAVE to take part?! Itā€™s not a legal requirement as an adult! And yeah, he deleted it and this thread carried on, but if he disappeared for good rather than 24 hours or so, what would there be for us to say??? Heā€™s a muppet
He takes part in social media cos heā€™s used to getting what he wants, itā€™s only fairly recently people have started properly calling him out for his behaviour and asking him questions, before all this he was pretty much free to do what he wanted. Now everything he does is being questioned and rightly so. Social media is any easy way for Paul to talk to young girls. In real life, face to face, he wouldnā€™t stand a chance and he knows this. The man canā€™t stand rejection which is why social media works so well for him as he can usually control the narrative.

Reactions: 6
You cannot watch someone say theyā€™re going unalive themselves and do nothing. Even with a manipulative liar like Paul, thereā€™s always a chance theyā€™re telling the truth.
If anything the police turning up for a welfare check should shock him enough to stop spouting tit online.
Yes you can quite easily, this is how they manipulate you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.