Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the larder joke, can someone explain please 😂 I’ve been thinking we’ve been taking the piss out of the way Paul says ladder or summet 😂
There's a screenshot in a previous thread of him in his kitchen. I asked if it was a pic of a wardrobe in his kitchen or a table in his bedroom...

Seems I wasn't the only one left wondering because he was asked loads about it at the time

I completely get where you’re coming from. If Paul was just a regular guy, who started talking like this on a live, then I would be extremely worried.

However, you need to look at his behaviours:

1. He’s done this before with Frankie
2. He’s a Narcissist.
3. It’s only happening after Sophie has confirmed they aren’t together, but saying they’re in good terms.
4. He’s telling people to ‘delete me’ instead of deleting social media (his Instagram and FB are still there), wanting women.. mothers mainly who have had that maternal instinct permanently injected into them after giving birth to care for, worry, and ultimately… become his mother.

I understand he lost his mum 20 years ago, and the pain he must have felt and still feel, I will never ever dampen that or disregard that, but instead of looking for a companion who can keep him company, help him grow a strong happy life with (he has this but that failed), he wants a mother, like Tina who will comfort him and console him, and when he’s feeling ‘himself’ his predatory behaviours will start again.. notice how the women he goes for are the age he was when she passed… he’s stuck in that period of his life and instead of dealing and growing from it he is in Groundhog Day.

I’m not a medical expert, and this is just my opinion, but I’ve watched a lot of criminal minds and studied profiling so can see elements.
You couldn’t have been anymore spot on with this! I’ve also heard that people who have experienced trauma tend to stay at that same age mentally, which completely goes with your point of him going for people in their 20s - the age he was when his mum died.

Again, I’m no professional either but I work with vulnerable people and have seen a lot of these characteristics in people. I don’t feel sorry for him as he has had many opportunities to seek help and listen to advice but I do see someone who 100% needs help.

He is a narcissist and this behaviour is to get attention but that doesn’t take away from the fact what he is doing is screaming thst he has a lot of psychological issues!!

Reactions: 9
I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. I don't hate him I pity him. Sad little man who doesn't realise his whole life is based around the internet and SM.... Paul the only thing that will truly help you is to get off the internet and spend some time in the real world....

He's back on tik tok

All videos of Sophie gone!!

Reactions: 8
You couldn’t have been anymore spot on with this! I’ve also heard that people who have experienced trauma tend to stay at that same age mentally, which completely goes with your point of him going for people in their 20s - the age he was when his mum died.

Again, I’m no professional either but I work with vulnerable people and have seen a lot of these characteristics in people. I don’t feel sorry for him as he has had many opportunities to seek help and listen to advice but I do see someone who 100% needs help.

He is a narcissist and this behaviour is to get attention but that doesn’t take away from the fact what he is doing is screaming thst he has a lot of psychological issues!!
I agree with this. I suffered abuse as a child and I’ve always mentally felt very young despite being married with children, and I’ve grown up with anxiety. I have friends older than me and younger. I don’t talk to kids by the way, but my teenage children, their friends I get on with so well, I think it’s because inside I still feel like a teenager so I can just chat to them. I’ve always said I feel stuck at about 18 in my mind. Trauma definitely does that.

He looks like boiled ham, see previous thread for side by side comparison picture, hard to tell them apart
I did actually wonder if this was also an option 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why does he not realise that the solution to this is leaving SM and sorting his life out.

Crying on lives isn’t going to help him. I don’t believe his threats but I agree that you done the right thing @nurseren
It might make him think twice about saying these things with the intention to worry people.

Reactions: 5
The guy has nothing and that’s not what concerns him. He’s never sad he has no job, no house, no real life friends… it all comes back to women. He’s probably not even that sad about his break up with Sophie, he just has attachment issues when it comes to relationships, he cannot be independent and it’s clear to see. What probably makes him dip is the fact that Sophie is doing just fine without the amazing nice guy paul and she’s moving forward without being devastated their relationship didn’t last. Because that’s called maturity, of which he doesn’t have. When people have been saying about his trauma contributing to all his behaviours, it’s true. He said himself he doesn’t feel like a grown up, he’s stuck in past and he needs help not women

Reactions: 6
I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. I don't hate him I pity him. Sad little man who doesn't realise his whole life is based around the internet and SM.... Paul the only thing that will truly help you is to get off the internet and spend some time in the real world....

He's back on tik tok

All videos of Sophie gone!!
He’s playing Social Media Hide and Seek 🤣
On/off/on/off all for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feel absolutely honoured to be chosen for the new thread title. Big hugs all around babz and babettez 🥰

Reactions: 18
Don’t state you are suicidal on a public social media with 900 people watching if you don’t want someone to call the police to check on you. 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello everyone, new here! Been binge reading the posts on paul. Absolutely hilarious some of the comments! Had me in tears!! I cant believe I've missed out on all this drama, Im never online when he is! Thanks for keeping me updated! I also noticed Sophie deleted all vids of paul😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.