Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so difficult because Paul gives me two vibes. Threatens to do something drastic for attention but actually won’t, he just wants to manipulate people into being on his side. But, he also gives me will do something slightly silly, nothing that he thinks would actually end his life but something bad enough to sit and go “Look! See! I told you all, you all pushed me!” Therefor again changing the narrative and making us all out to be evil and in the wrong. It’s hard when someone threatens to hurt themselves or take their own life, because you’re always torn no matter who it is. I hope he doesn’t, because who he is aside, he’s got a young lad watching him, who knows him as dad, who deserves so much more than to see his father figure unravel and fall apart on social media. He’s a dirty little ponce but he’s still someone’s dad, really feel for the young lad in this. Not paul.

Reactions: 6
Thank god he hasn’t deleted them for good, there’s comedy gold in some of those tiktoks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wish someone would put the flakey little flannel in his place. He needs to realise it’s never ok to use mental health as a way of manipulating people, some of us genuinely have real mental illnesses and he’s making a mockery of it! Little swine that he is!

Reactions: 9
He won't accept my request on Instagram. Been trying for days. I'm a 25 year old lesbian.. perhaps this is why 😞 send big hugs my way x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact he’s back on TikTok and hidden his videos instead of deleting them just says it all really, his little meltdown and threats were just for attention. Hope his dads given him a right telling off 😂

Reactions: 7
God Paul infuriates me hinting at how he wants to hurt himself when everything he has done he has brought on himself. I don’t want to speak for everyone but when I was depressed and suicidal I was so embarrassed about it and didn’t want anyone to know! It’s such a scary thing to talk about with people. Not a clue how he can go on live and tell people absolutely everything. I don’t think I told anyone how I harmed myself until 2 years after I had stopped 😵

Reactions: 7
He won't accept my request on Instagram. Been trying for days. I'm a 25 year old lesbian.. perhaps this is why 😞 send big hugs my way x
Sending big hugz babz, stay positive you amazing human being, your time will come.

Mr Summernights is at work tonight and the toddler will be off to bed bang on bedtime. Hopefully we’ll get a live or at the least, a new video

• Haha
Here's the thing. If he starts accepting follow requests while all of his videos are down, it just adds more to the "doing it for drama" narrative.
Why else would you accept random requests unless you know the person?

(I've sent one just now but I'm both male and gay. Two things he doesn't like very much lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello everyone. I’m not sure if anyone will recognise my username but last June-July time I was calling out Paul for following underage girls on tiktok, calling him a pick me guy and a few other things which then resulted in him hiding who he was following. I just wanna say I’m glad people are now seeing what sort of person he is. I’m also enjoying reading all the stuff on here

Reactions: 14
It’s so difficult because Paul gives me two vibes. Threatens to do something drastic for attention but actually won’t, he just wants to manipulate people into being on his side. But, he also gives me will do something slightly silly, nothing that he thinks would actually end his life but something bad enough to sit and go “Look! See! I told you all, you all pushed me!” Therefor again changing the narrative and making us all out to be evil and in the wrong. It’s hard when someone threatens to hurt themselves or take their own life, because you’re always torn no matter who it is. I hope he doesn’t, because who he is aside, he’s got a young lad watching him, who knows him as dad, who deserves so much more than to see his father figure unravel and fall apart on social media. He’s a dirty little ponce but he’s still someone’s dad, really feel for the young lad in this. Not paul.
I dno, He seems like a massive pussy to me. I feel like if he tried anything, as soon as he felt any kind of pain, he'd tit himself and stop. Like, I bet he scratches himself at night like "WHY, WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE ME?!" but then when it gets a bit sore, he'll be like "ow, my poor arm, wheres the sudocrem"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact he’s back on TikTok and hidden his videos instead of deleting them just says it all really, his little meltdown and threats were just for attention. Hope his dads given him a right telling off 😂
Can imagine his dad when the police leave. “Wtf you playing at ham heed, get a job!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m wishing and praying for a live from Paul snapshoteye 41 tonight, it’s my first of 3 days off and I need to celebrate

• Haha
I just noticed that I love how most of us are ACTUALLY in health care in one way or another and paul lies about it to act slick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paul talking about exposing ex mods is disgusting. I guess he isn’t the nicest most amazing guy ever 😱 None of them have exposed anything deep and personal about him, what thinks he gets the right to speak about someone’s personal issues that they confided in him about on his platform?!?? Paul you’re 41 go message them and say you have a problem like an adult don’t expose someone’s MISCARRIAGE online that’s SICK

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Big shout out to @Gemgem88 for posting all the vids and hi guys! I'm posting for the new thread! Also hi boiled ham 😉
You're grabandgo aren't you? Where was you last night 🤣

I had him on mine, he even followed me and liked my pics but I had to block him cus I outed myself on the live last night 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
thank you for this. Also @Gemgem88, you’re a nurse/sister too right? I reckon the pair of us could run a ward beautifully 🧚‍♂️
I’m in dentistry luv, 17 years, now management in the same profession. I’d give running a ward a go though haha

Nearly done 😂

Attachments

• Haha
I have to wash my horse tonight (no sarcasm either 🤣🤣)

I swear if I miss a live I’m going to send him the glue factory 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.