Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul could quite happily put a loaded gun in his mouth and i know for 100% fact he wouldn't ever pull the trigger, he'd only do it if he knew for sure he could witness his own funeral. He's a narcissist and narcissists wouldn't dream of killing themselves

Reactions: 11
Do you guys think he deleted all his vids cause police came over and didn’t want to look sus😂 can just imagine him diving to his phone when he saw them at the door😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
been lurking since august and just had to make an account without my real name in it because this past week has absolutely rattled my cage, me and my boyfriend have a mutual hatred for him we have a game to comment on his lives and see who he replies to, i’m sure you can guess who he responds to✋🏽but my god he has serious problems it’s unbelievable, he’s a small minded narcissistic worm who believes the sun shines out of his arse i can’t get over how much he loves the attention, sophie doesn’t help herself by slating him one night and defending him the next it’s shocking, rant over thank you (these threads have provided me with endless entertainment so thanks for that too🤣)

Reactions: 15
Have you guys seen this….. I can’t believe twatshoteye has made this song up and it’s got quite big..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
been lurking since august and just had to make an account without my real name in it because this past week has absolutely rattled my cage, me and my boyfriend have a mutual hatred for him we have a game to comment on his lives and see who he replies to, i’m sure you can guess who he responds to✋🏽but my god he has serious problems it’s unbelievable, he’s a small minded narcissistic worm who believes the sun shines out of his arse i can’t get over how much he loves the attention, sophie doesn’t help herself by slating him one night and defending him the next it’s shocking, rant over thank you (these threads have provided me with endless entertainment so thanks for that too🤣)
Your pic 🤣🤣 I had him down as a Skechers man tbh

Reactions: 3
Have you guys seen this….. I can’t believe twatshoteye has made this song up and it’s got quite big..
YEA it’s my fave video he did, absolutely iconic for all the wrong reasons! HES ON MY BUBBA, I sing it all the time when I’m cooking my tea

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i can’t help but absolutely cry whenever i hear this cause i know it’s gonna be stuck in my head for days

Reactions: 3
I burst out laughing at it when you posted it o the last thread 🤣 I'm glad it was chosen as the new title
Not gonna lie I posted it then did the washing up whilst repeating it in my head giggling to myself over it. Was so proud 😇😂

Idiots on here feeling sorry for a manipulative danger. Don’t you realise the more you do that, the more the scruff will carry on manipulating? He won’t do anything to himself because he’s a narcissistic prick.
Hold up don’t call people on here idiots for feeling sorry for him! They are not at fault at all he manipulates people to feel bad for him, everyone on this thread are far from idiots

Reactions: 5
i can’t help but absolutely cry whenever i hear this cause i know it’s gonna be stuck in my head for days
As sad as it is he could’ve made a meme out of that song and became big from it, people do it all the time and become successful all from stupid tit like that but because he’s got the worst personality known to man, can’t help with the poor me act and strictly talks to young girls he ain’t got a chance lmao

Reactions: 8
Thank you to everyone sticking up for the ones being called 'idiots'.
Caring doesn't make us stupid. I work in healthcare, I have patients who are very unwell. It's in my nature and my job to care. Also, peoples past experiences and trauma give them an insight in to situations. I have first hand seen the devastation someone unaliving themselves leaves behind and it's an extremely important subject to me.
Being human doesn't make you an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As sad as it is he could’ve made a meme out of that song and became big from it, people do it all the time and become successful all from stupid tit like that but because he’s got the worst personality known to man, can’t help with the poor me act and strictly talks to young girls he ain’t got a chance lmao
yes literally, declan mckenna is very big and if it caught on in the summer it could have been so popular and actually quite funny if he had played along with it but the fact he’s so creepy and literally everyone apart from the lonely yummy mummy’s can see straight through him (literally and metaphorically) just made it shite and a bit strange and now it just seems like he was strangely jealous of the attention jack gets

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.