Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re all here for the same reason, we do NOT attack each other. There are ways to word things without offending fellow users.

People are allowed to be empathetic to a situation where they may be triggered by personal past experiences/trauma, this is their safe space to vent without being called names.

So let’s keep the peace and remember why we are all on this thread in the first place. Thank you. X

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What happened to all the people he used to duel live with, that awful bloke from Essex, Shannon etc??

Reactions: 1
What happened to all the people he used to duel live with, that awful bloke from Essex, Shannon etc??
i never really used to see him dual with people to be honest altho they have been mentioned before in theses threads…i feel like people would want to distance themselves from the drama if they wana be “successful” on tiktok and choose not to go live with him or be associated with him. kinda says a lot though.

Can anyone remember that couple he used to dual live with all the time. She was blonde and he was pretty fit - no hair? What happened between them? Sorry I can’t remember their names.

Has he deleted his account?

Last edited:
Please can I ask that we don't drag other innocent tiktokers in to this. Other names don't need to be mentioned, and they definitely don't deserve the negative association. Ta.

Reactions: 4
All of Paul's cries for help are clearly bollocks because he's still blaming EVERYONE but himself for his situation.

He's too pure for this world is what he's saying in as many words. And we're all the problem.

The problem is that he's a grown man who has no direction or purpose in life. No job. No residence. No friends or hobbies outside of tiktok. No relationship with his son.

The man threw away his entire life seeking validation from strangers online. We've seen it happen, when he started yes he was recently single and in rough patch but he had a job, a flat, spent time with his son. And gradually he gave up all of those things chasing after the serotonin that a tiny morsel of Internet fame gave him.

He eroded it himself, he's out of work by choice. He moved away from his son to be close to a woman he barely knew by choice. Gave up his flat by choice. And acts the way he does goading and being proactive online by choice.

To use one of Paul's favourite phrases "own it".

He needs to realise he's his own worst enemy. Not the people that slate him online. They can be silenced very easily if he just chose to step away. But he doesn't. Which again is a choice.

Reactions: 8
As a mental health professional with vast experience with people in crisis I call BS. Quite possibly the most disingenuous person I've ever seen. I actually felt embarrassed for him. He's a fake and a fraud and he should be ashamed of himself

Reactions: 18
I’m a big believer in everything happens for a reason and manifestation and in my opinion Paul should be careful what he wishes for.

My sons father would threaten to kill himself everytime I said I couldn’t forgive him for beating me up, cheating on me and the rest so I would forgive him. I would ring his friends crying hysterically saying they needed to check on him while they were all sat in the pub laughing at me saying he’s here with us duck off.

One weekend he said this on the Friday night, said he would kill himself and make sure I never lived my life again and went on his usual 3 day cocaine and alcohol bender. On the Sunday he died, not suicide, due to the amount of coke and alcohol he had took that weekend.

Now if you say something so many times it WILL happen Paul. The world works in mysterious ways 🙃

Reactions: 12
I’m a big believer in everything happens for a reason and manifestation and in my opinion Paul should be careful what he wishes for.

My sons father would threaten to kill himself everytime I said I couldn’t forgive him for beating me up, cheating on me and the rest so I would forgive him. I would ring his friends crying hysterically saying they needed to check on him while they were all sat in the pub laughing at me saying he’s here with us duck off.

One weekend he said this on the Friday night, said he would kill himself and make sure I never lived my life again and went on his usual 3 day cocaine and alcohol bender. On the Sunday he died, not suicide, due to the amount of coke and alcohol he had took that weekend.

Now if you say something so many times it WILL happen Paul. The world works in mysterious ways 🙃
Off topic slightly, but he must have taken a tit load of drugs n alcohol. My brother is an addict to those exact things (and gambling) and I feel like I'm just waiting to get the phone call to say he's dead.

As a mental health professional with vast experience with people in crisis I call BS. Quite possibly the most disingenuous person I've ever seen. I actually felt embarrassed for him. He's a fake and a fraud and he should be ashamed of himself
Yeah the whole speech style and eyes flickering whilst staring off into the distance thing he adopted this morning really confirmed this for me.
It’s like he watched a Tv show about someone who was completely emotionally broken and then tried to emulate the acting. Very creepy and uncomfortable to watch tbh!

Reactions: 12
Yeah there was a lot, constantly for about 15 years too he was 31 when he died and had been bad like that since he was around 14-15. He would have stages where he would be normal and come off it but would go back bad everytime he did something wrong. People don’t realise that it can actually kill you and everytime I said one day your going to die from this he would say I was dramatic. I hope it doesn’t happen to your brother and he can sort himself out x

I mean I know people don’t like to speak ill of the dead but I reckon the universe was just doing me a favour too if your brother is still a nice person your alright 😂

Yeah there was a lot, constantly for about 15 years too he was 31 when he died and had been bad like that since he was around 14-15. He would have stages where he would be normal and come off it but would go back bad everytime he did something wrong. People don’t realise that it can actually kill you and everytime I said one day your going to die from this he would say I was dramatic. I hope it doesn’t happen to your brother and he can sort himself out x

I mean I know people don’t like to speak ill of the dead but I reckon the universe was just doing me a favour too if your brother is still a nice person your alright 😂
I think my brother is a bit of a lost cause to be honest. He's tried rehab and walked out after 4 days. My brother is 31 this year but hasnt been on it for that long - he told me 7.5 years. But anyway - Paul, snapshoteye, 41 is an absolute fanny and I really hope the police gave him a bit of a reality check with the whole "I'm going to unlive myself because no one likes me".

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He won't accept my request on Instagram. Been trying for days. I'm a 25 year old lesbian.. perhaps this is why 😞 send big hugs my way x
Haha I have given up.. my IG currently has a modelling pic up as my profile pic, but as I clearly look mixed race/racially ambiguous and i'm wearing a sari in the photo, I guess I don't fit the criteria either 😂

Reactions: 7
I think the worst thing about him not accepting us to Instagram is that he has the audacity to make us feel like we aren’t attractive enough when he looks like bleeping boiled ham that’s been left on the bench for a week

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m in dentistry luv, 17 years, now management in the same profession. I’d give running a ward a go though haha

Nearly done 😂
it's understandable you'd be conflicted, but remember this is part of narcissistic manipulation.. a welfare check has been called in so if he is genuine in his claims, he's not unsupported. big hug babz xoxo
Did he block her for that? That’s the thing he hasn’t “deleted social media” I am pretty sure he didn’t go live for one day (but was still posting on Instagram) which isn’t deleting social media Paul.

Also notice how Paul can’t take any sort of criticism and starts being very passive aggressive to Jem for spitting facts.

GO JEM

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.