Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OKAY SO there’s a lot to unpack in this clip
1. WHO IS “you know who” ?? 👀
2. grooming vibes at the beginning
3. the absolute cringe
4. the NOISE after the smile 😭
I’d say he means his son but he’s been told not to mention him by name

Reactions: 2
Sorry I just don’t believe that someone who was so depressed a day ago can act like this again? He was taking a break from social media but is now back to his usual tricks again. Meeting up with a random girl online who’s picture is clearly much younger than him - his usual type blonde and young. Also thanks for posting these snippets I’m not one of the lucky ones!

Reactions: 16
i’m fairly sure he means his son, because he said when he’s back in Gloucester, and he also doesn’t mention his son on lives now. apparently.

I’d say he means his son but he’s been told not to mention him by name
sorry didn’t realise you’d already said this! 😂

i wana join his live but i’m not in the mood to talk to him loooool just let me observe in peace 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 1
2. grooming vibes at the beginning
3. the absolute cringe
4. the NOISE after the smile 😭
he makes my vagina shrivel up and die honestly, why does he feel the need to talk to women like that? Ugh🤢

LADS -

Thank GOD I loveeee him so much
I’m OBSESSED 😭

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.