Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deleted all videos back to July and deleted every comment he has ever received.
Just think, if he put that amount of effort into himself and getting a job and some sort of routine, he'd be half back to some normality. But no...

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but after all that and he reinstated tik tok totally undermines those with genuine mental health concerns.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but after all that and he reinstated tik tok totally undermines those with genuine mental health concerns.
Everything is attention with Paul. I bet he tit bricks when the police knocked his door!

Reactions: 2
Hi guys, I’m ill as duck and last night was horrific, my little girl is now ill too with fever and conjunctivitis. Spent all night on the sofa with her and eventually fell asleep and we’ve not long woke up 😷🤧

Thank you to @Gemgem88 for the videos, it’s very much appreciated! And thank you to @nurseren for calling the police to do a welfare check. You acted fast and with dignity.

Paul should not be using TikTok as his therapy sessions. Just like he said ‘people come to me for advice and I’m not a professional’, well, neither are most of the people watching your live. Paul you have a very unhealthy relationship with social media, a strange attachment issue. Maybe it’s FOMO? Maybe it’s because you desperately want to form human connections with other people and you see this as the only way how to? I don’t know. But you need to come off it.

He’s a very unhinged man at the moment. It may all be an act as we’ve seen this before, it’s a regular pattern… but I don’t think anyone here wants any harm to come to him in that sense. That’s not what we are here for. We’re here to stand up for what is right and to call you out when it’s needed (which is most of the time)

Seek immediate help, if not for yourself, for your wonderful lad.

Have I been blocked
No he’s deleted all videos. I noticed earlier he’d deleted all the ones up until before he met Sophie, now they’re all gone x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi guys, I’m ill as duck and last night was horrific, my little girl is now ill too with fever and conjunctivitis. Spent all night on the sofa with her and eventually fell asleep and we’ve not long woke up 😷🤧

Thank you to @Gemgem88 for the videos, it’s very much appreciated! And thank you to @nurseren for calling the police to do a welfare check. You acted fast and with dignity.

Paul should not be using TikTok as his therapy sessions. Just like he said ‘people come to me for advice and I’m not a professional’, well, neither are most of the people watching your live. Paul you have a very unhealthy relationship with social media, a strange attachment issue. Maybe it’s FOMO? Maybe it’s because you desperately want to form human connections with other people and you see this as the only way how to? I don’t know. But you need to come off it.

He’s a very unhinged man at the moment. It may all be an act as we’ve seen this before, it’s a regular pattern… but I don’t think anyone here wants any harm to come to him in that sense. That’s not what we are here for. We’re here to stand up for what is right and to call you out when it’s needed (which is most of the time)

Seek immediate help, if not for yourself, for your wonderful lad.

No he’s deleted all videos. I noticed earlier he’d deleted all the ones up until before he met Sophie, now they’re all gone x
thank you for this. Also @Gemgem88, you’re a nurse/sister too right? I reckon the pair of us could run a ward beautifully 🧚‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everything is attention with Paul. I bet he tit bricks when the police knocked his door!
I really hoped he did. I had to say to the police that “his name is Paul, snapshoteye, 41” without bleeping laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Looks like he hasn’t deleted the videos permanently, just privated them as his likes are still showing. Not sure how it works but that’s my guess

Reactions: 5
He's not deleted them, no chance he would ever do that 😂
All made private cause his likes are all still there! Has his priorities right as usual 🤪

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.