Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A morning well spent - hanging around a car park and mentioning the Armada YET AGAIN.
She has replaced saying the Armada/Gulls from Mid West Simon every ten seconds.

Reactions: 5
I love your new profile pic!
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve reported her too and will continue to do so until she starts following the rules. I’m sure her SIL could explain them to her if she’s struggling to understand! June strikes me as being a bit dim.

Reactions: 4
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve reported her too and will continue to do so until she starts following the rules. I’m sure her SIL could explain them to her if she’s struggling to understand! June strikes me as being a bit dim.
I feel like June is exactly as dim as what suits her. A cute hoor who can play the innocent very convincingly. She describes herself as kind and as a sensitive soul etc - she's her own biggest fan! What's that expression, something like don't listen to a person telling you who they are, wait for them to show you 🤔 anyway you get the gist and I think it sums up June rather accurately

Reactions: 7
Not a word this month about the homeless out on the street in these temperatures and for the month of December all she did was beg for these unfortunate people.it’s back to all about her and drinking coffee and holidays etc. People who donated did so in good faith that it would be used for the homeless now during winter. It’s wrong . hand over the money immediately, no photos needed just a trustworthy audit who will share with genuine needy.

Surprise, surprise she's very sick with her tummy. We all predicted this in December!! Not a mention of the illness in December and then back with a bang first week of January.

The name dropping of Armada and Gulls is pathetic. She's anything but honest anyway. And as someone said here in Dec, would it kill them to go to different cafes other than her family business all the time??

Sick if her calling it 'my' community again today too. Why not 'our' community even 'the' community? It's all so June can be the saviour, the Martyr of the community (and accept lots of freebies in the process).

Reactions: 6
She needs to be called out on this “my community” tit. It makes it sound like a cult. It’s not her community.

I’m sure people were swimming there long before June, the non swimmer, decided to jump on the sea swimming bandwagon and monetize being a widow.

When you think about what she’s doing and the narrative she perpetuates it’s extremely patronising and manipulative.

Here folks is Junes definition of swimming. Up to her knees paddling some would say. She hasn’t being in the sea all week & in today for a quick two minute dip to her knees and straight back out again which is the norm. All those swimmers will head out further and snakey ducks out then up for her cup of tea whilst patting herself on the back. I wonder did that person filming her ask her permission to film her? Eyes are on you now all the time June in THE COMMUNITY of Spanish Point, not your community or the Burkes for that matter. 👀👀👀👀👀👀

Attachments

The only reason she’s in the sea today as Kathryn Thomas is in town and using the Armada to just her pure results retreat. Tut tut Juney another AD not marked!!!!!!
---
On this morning saying how sick she is with her tummy but yet is looking for tickets for a ceíli tonight!! Would you ever go way out of it Drune!!

Attachments

The only reason she’s in the sea today as Kathryn Thomas is in town and using the Armada to just her pure results retreat. Tut tut Juney another AD not marked!!!!!!
---
On this morning saying how sick she is with her tummy but yet is looking for tickets for a ceíli tonight!! Would you ever go way out of it Drune!!
she does nothing but sit on the -home al
She needs to be called out on this “my community” tit. It makes it sound like a cult. It’s not her community.

I’m sure people were swimming there long before June, the non swimmer, decided to jump on the sea swimming bandwagon and monetize being a widow.

When you think about what she’s doing and the narrative she perpetuates it’s extremely patronising and manipulative.
if I was there on a public beach and she filmed me without consent I’d sue the arse of her

Reactions: 2
Ohh you’ve two faces alright Drune and we’ve exposed both of them. She’s vicious by the tattlers exposing her that her true colours are showing. The mask is off Druney & we are watching you. 👀👀

Attachments

• Haha
You’d hardly see the writing…June, when you are promoting something you were gifted you need to make the text visible.
---
Ohh you’ve two faces alright Drune and we’ve exposed both of them. She’s vicious by the tattlers exposing her that her true colours are showing. The mask is off Druney & we are watching you. 👀👀
Another passive aggressive post from June. The lady doth protest too much methinks 🤣

Attachments

You’d hardly see the writing…June, when you are promoting something you were gifted you need to make the text visible.
Baby steps!

I’m wondering if perhaps she doesn’t get paid directly from the Armada, or that shop etc, and therefore doesn’t think the connection needs to be flagged as an advert? (Assuming she’s not a company director or similar)
In that case I’m sure the ASAI has suitable wording, such as #Affiliate or #UnpaidAffiliate or similar.

By being open and straightforward as someone who is actively trying to influence, especially in the mental health and charity sphere where the most vulnerable are located, this clarity and candour would actually benefit her social media presence in the long run.

some excellent advice from ASAI’s Chief Exec, Orla Twomey: honesty is the best policy.

Last edited:
Baby steps!

I’m wondering if perhaps she doesn’t get paid directly from the Armada, or that shop etc, and therefore doesn’t think the connection needs to be flagged as an advert? (Assuming she’s not a company director or similar)
In that case I’m sure the ASAI has suitable wording, such as #Affiliate or #UnpaidAffiliate or similar.

By being open and straightforward as someone who is actively trying to influence, especially in the mental health and charity sphere where the most vulnerable are located, this clarity and candour would actually benefit her social media presence in the long run.

some excellent advice from ASAI’s Chief Exec, Orla Twomey: honesty is the best policy.
I’d imagine she’s “out sick” on partial if not full pay that she’s getting in a brown envelope.

There’s no way mama Burke would let poor sensitive, kind, gentle June the narcissist widow with two screaming children be out of the family business on no pay. There’s no way she’s spending the money on ugly shoes, bags and clothes and living on benefits. She’s shady as hell.

Sly eye on her now she’s being exposed. It’s January no one needs daily information that it’s cold and temperatures. Get off your arse and go to work. Well for you that you can sit on your arse all day just having to drive around watching everyone

Reactions: 3
Anyone used to the sea knows the temperature drops gradually over winter and not by much in one go. The air temperature however is very different

I guess what I'm saying is if she was actually submerging her body there wouldn't be much of a difference day to day in the temperature!

Reactions: 7
Anyone used to the sea knows the temperature drops gradually over winter and not by much in one go. The air temperature however is very different

I guess what I'm saying is if she was actually submerging her body there wouldn't be much of a difference day to day in the temperature!
This 100% 👌👌 Defo not a huge difference in sea temps lately but air temp makes it all feel so much colder. Sometimes at this time of year its nearly warmer to be submerged in the sea water then to be standing up in it 😆

This 100% 👌👌 Defo not a huge difference in sea temps lately but air temp makes it all feel so much colder. Sometimes at this time of year its nearly warmer to be submerged in the sea water then to be standing up in it 😆
100% is if June ever went under she would know this

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Totally agree with above comments. But because June doesn’t actually swim, she doesn’t know this!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.