Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any sign of the money being counted before the holidays , auditors must be very slow in Ennis 😂😂 I’m sure the charity need it badly. She can’t possibly relax on a luxury holiday knowing the homeless still waiting on the 200k in winter 🤡🤡 Surely mother Teresa community 😂😂😂 could help count it up for her. Im Sure she wouldn’t want a big photo spread on local paper of MT handing over cheque being that’s she’s so discreet and doesn’t do these good deeds for publicity 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was the money not to help homeless people for Christmas/winter?! bleeping hell they're fairly dragging their feet, it's making the whole thing look so underhand and suspicious. How hard can it be? Count the money, add it to the online total and withdraw the money for essential services etc. The charity regulator would want to get checking those books!

Reactions: 7
After her 'dressed to the nines' for her 'swim' video yesterday she's back to being suitably dressed for someone who might 'swim' this morning 😂

Reactions: 2
Great advert for the Armada. Located besides a bleak beach.

She is so self centred that in order to give herself a pat on her back she'd show a message that doesnt show the location of her family business in the best light.

I love going to my local beaches in winter and wouldnt consider them bleak at all.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And they congratulate her for doing 'three swims' in December, rather than 3 a day 😂 Why did she even share that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why didn’t she share the actual message? She has typed that all out herself and posted it as a story, I don’t believe anyone sent her that message. She has to keep the ‘hero & saint’ narrative going and if it’s someone else’s words it looks less narcissistic. June we know you are bet into this thread so just share the actual message, go on and humour us.

Reactions: 7
Great advert for the Armada. Located besides a bleak beach.

She is so self centred that in order to give herself a pat on her back she'd show a message that doesnt show the location of her family business in the best light.

I love going to my local beaches in winter and wouldnt consider them bleak at all.
Self written, the fool
---
Why didn’t she share the actual message? She has typed that all out herself and posted it as a story, I don’t believe anyone sent her that message. She has to keep the ‘hero & saint’ narrative going and if it’s someone else’s words it looks less narcissistic. June we know you are bet into this thread so just share the actual message, go on and humour us.
Couldn’t be clearer she wrote it herself. It’s mortifying the self congratulations. 🤡🤡🤥🤥

Self written, the fool
---

Couldn’t be clearer she wrote it herself. It’s mortifying the self congratulations. 🤡🤡🤥🤥
She’s sending those messages to herself. Her content is fake, her swims are fake, her fundraising was fake and SHE IS FAKE

Reactions: 3
There she goes advertising the Armada again with no AD.
How is she putting herself forward as a kind honest, trustworthy person when she is repeatedly knowingly breaking rules on advertising.
People like her are not to be trusted.

Reactions: 5
There she goes advertising the Armada again with no AD.
How is she putting herself forward as a kind honest, trustworthy person when she is repeatedly knowingly breaking rules on advertising.
People like her are not to be trusted.
She's actually a brazen, shameless thing. She deserves all the reports to ASAI that she gets 😡

She's actually a brazen, shameless thing. She deserves all the reports to ASAI that she gets 😡
If someone wants to be seen as this charitable do-gooder you would think she would want to do everything by the book when it comes to ads etc and disclosing that she has a family interest in the venue that hosted some of the events.

The fact that she doesnt follow the rules and doesnt declare conflicts of interest makes me question her ethics and makes her look untrustworthy.

Reactions: 6
If someone wants to be seen as this charitable do-gooder you would think she would want to do everything by the book when it comes to ads etc and disclosing that she has a family interest in the venue that hosted some of the events.

The fact that she doesnt follow the rules and doesnt declare conflicts of interest makes me question her ethics and makes her look untrustworthy.
Rules don't apply to wobble head, the likes of her and Doireann G think they are better than everyone else

Reactions: 1
Interesting report on the new ASAI reporting tool - 845 reports were made from launch on November 17th until the week before Christmas. I wonder how many of these were about our Juney! She could do with having an auld read of the article too, especially the ASAI boss's advice below re honesty!
IMG_3416.jpeg

• Heart
Interesting report on the new ASAI reporting tool - 845 reports were made from launch on November 17th until the week before Christmas. I wonder how many of these were about our Juney! She could do with having an auld read of the article too, especially the ASAI boss's advice below re honesty!
View attachment 2669137

Time to be honest Juney! And let’s keep reporting her. It will draw attention to her shady behaviour and possibly result in more formal investigations

Reactions: 3
Is the asai page down for anyone else? Want to report her blatant Armada hotel ad from last night but the form won't load for me 🫠
---
Is the asai page down for anyone else? Want to report her blatant Armada hotel ad from last night but the form won't load for me 🫠
Update: it worked eventually. Very slow.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.