Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost crying reading this.Is she clinically insane I wonder. She is in bloody cuckoo land. My community. Oh I'm unable. I'd say there are people that are fit to wallop here down there.
She needs to get a flag like the King/Queen has/had in Buckingham palace to let people know they are in residence. 😂

Locals have to dislike her. Acting like she owns the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs to get a flag like the King/Queen has/had in Buckingham palace to let people know they are in residence. 😂

Locals have to dislike her. Acting like she owns the place.
It’s a pity the locals keep showing up and enabling her. She is nothing without those swimmers. And this absolute horse tit of people wanting to meet her. She’s not the pope. She needs to be cancelled

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched today’s stories, haven’t followed her for a long time since I discovered she doesn’t actually SWIM, only dip the tootsies 🙄
But spurred on by comments above I had a gawk.
Sweet suffering Jesus - MY COMMUNITY!!! Does she think she’s Mother Teresa!!
Or maybe Padre Pio, he suffered immensely, just like Junie!
And as for those shfty eyes darting all over the place while she’s talking!!!!

• Haha
I just watched today’s stories, haven’t followed her for a long time since I discovered she doesn’t actually SWIM, only dip the tootsies 🙄
But spurred on by comments above I had a gawk.
Sweet suffering Jesus - MY COMMUNITY!!! Does she think she’s Mother Teresa!!
Or maybe Padre Pio, he suffered immensely, just like Junie!
And as for those shfty eyes darting all over the place while she’s talking!!!!
Loads of fodder here - Snamhai Sasta June Curtin#2 - She doesn't acutally SWIM

Maybe someone good with words could incorporate the shifty eyes and 'my community'.

New thread will be a nice start to her holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The idea of community was no doubt a good one at the start before it was exploited and monetised. Tbh the hullabaloo would stop me going for a swim by myself now and having a camera shoved in my face. The sea was there long before June and will be there long after her.

Omg she's at it again, the sanctimonious weapon.Pretending she debated to go on her holiday today my hole.Saying she was so ill throughout her 'swims' but kept going because she was so committed to the fundraiser.She's a bloody dose if ever there was one

In general, the local population have always thought June was a bit full of notions of grandeur. She’s always been a bit flaky. But then she was spoiled all her life too which never helps. Her husband was a lovely man and it was a terrible thing that happened to her and to his extended family (also really lovely genuine people!) and I think the fact that she’s using this awful tragedy to make it all about her and to gain notoriety just tends to disgust most of us who knew him. Her most important is as a mother to those kids (not so little anymore but they were so young when he died) and not to be plastering the family business all over the internet for strangers. I’m not saying that suicide should be ignored or hidden but just not used in that way. That’s my opinion and I’m happy to respectfully debate with anyone on it but I just hate the way she uses her status as a widow for sympathy. It galls me.

Reactions: 9
I hope she knows if her house is robbed in the next 9 days that insurance won't pay out because she's publicly said she won't be home 🔔🔔

• Haha
  • Wow
Loads of fodder here - Snamhai Sasta June Curtin#2 - She doesn't acutally SWIM

Maybe someone good with words could incorporate the shifty eyes and 'my community'.

New thread will be a nice start to her holiday 😂
Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin #2 - Juney, can't swim a dime, winky eyes, 'My Community' every chime."

• Haha
“There’s nobody here yet only Emanuel and I”.

This is a very powerful statement from June. It’s a typical narcissistic way to word something. The statement devalues and demeans Emanuel as not being important and therefore she sees him as a ‘nobody’ as opposed to somebody.

And referring to herself as ‘the only tough lady to be here”. A passive aggressive dig at the other ladies. Of course what looney Juney forgets is that the other ladies are probably gone off to work and lay their taxes so that Junes lady arse can claim benefits
---
In general, the local population have always thought June was a bit full of notions of grandeur. She’s always been a bit flaky. But then she was spoiled all her life too which never helps. Her husband was a lovely man and it was a terrible thing that happened to her and to his extended family (also really lovely genuine people!) and I think the fact that she’s using this awful tragedy to make it all about her and to gain notoriety just tends to disgust most of us who knew him. Her most important is as a mother to those kids (not so little anymore but they were so young when he died) and not to be plastering the family business all over the internet for strangers. I’m not saying that suicide should be ignored or hidden but just not used in that way. That’s my opinion and I’m happy to respectfully debate with anyone on it but I just hate the way she uses her status as a widow for sympathy. It galls me.
Absolutely agree with this post. She’s monetizing her situation and not in an authentic or genuine manner. What she has done is despicable really.

How the hell can she go off on a holiday knowing all the money she collected hasn’t been handed over and distributed to the needy at this coldest of time. Surely it can be just lodged in account. No one needs to see her face pretending she cares with the fake soft voice and fake smile and sly eyes. Jesus I’m sure people donated thinking it would be distributed immediatel. I couldn’t enjoy any holiday knowing people are suffering because of me

The whole thing is so wishy-washy. I'm sure June said at the start of December that she had no access to money raised on iDonate and that it goes directly to MWS. Also there's been very little info given on the social grocery the money is going towards setting up. MWS website just says they hope to open it 'in Limerick, in 2024'. Previous articles online say it was to open in 2023, and articles taking about it go back to 2021...
Haven't seen any more info on it or any updates on how money is being used or any progress being made. When is the money actually going to start helping people?? So many questions and no answers.

It’s all very shady and MWS need to give clarification on questions about this campaign.

How was last years money spent?
How is this year’s money going to be spent?
Did June get a fee?
When is June making up the swims she missed?
How much money was raised from the afternoon tea and the bag pack and the bingo?

She still less than 50% of target.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Almost crying reading this.Is she clinically insane I wonder. She is in bloody cuckoo land. My community. Oh I'm unable. I'd say there are people that are fit to wallop here down there.
Thanks for sharing. I’ll adjust my plans to not go to Spanish Point to not meet her for after 10 days time. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.