Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thread for June, mental health and sea swimming influencer

Reactions: 3
Thanks , she deserves her own thread as it was derailing from garrihys and people obviously feel strongly about her constant begging and whinging and poor me attitude ! She gave up working long before she got stomach problems, she hasn’t worked in the Armada in 4/5 years I’d say . She is loaded and owns lots of property down here that she gets the rent money on and would have got big insurance pay out when her husband died.

Reactions: 6
Thanks , she deserves her own thread as it was derailing from garrihys and people obviously feel strongly about her constant begging and whinging and poor me attitude ! She gave up working long before she got stomach problems, she hasn’t worked in the Armada in 4/5 years I’d say . She is loaded and owns lots of property down here that she gets the rent money on and would have got big insurance pay out when her husband died.
She’s an awful looking state altogether. Can’t believe she doesn’t even know how to swim? What a complete fraudster with her toxic positivity. She should be behind bars.

Reactions: 5
Great to see a thread for this charlatan. 👏🏽 I’m off now to light a candle for ye all 🤣🤣😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohh delighted to see this new thread, thanks @dee_mc .
Yeah she pissed me off big time when she came on pontificating about Marty Morrissey during the Summer whilst at the same time Aoibhins sister Doireann was being reported on over the RTÉ monies being paid. June running a comp with Pearse Motors for tickets to the Clare Munster final but failed to declare if she was working with Pearse motors and never updated anyone that she just purchased an electric car worth over €40K. Announces the winner of the comp then pretending she doesn’t know the person but just so happens to be her hair dresser and the owner of the hair salon over in Creegh. She goes on likes she relatable but hides her lavish lifestyle, big house in Spanish point, multiple holidays a year, caught Covid recently but failed to mention she was at the Galway races with all the Burkes with their VIP box.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t even know how to swim? That seemed to be her whole personality!
She should just name herself Snamhaí Sasta the paddler, she goes on like she swims every day but she doesn’t, she turns up like she’s the Queen flashing her brand new electric car & big sapphire diamond ring and full face of makeup, makes a reel & invites her tribe over to Gulls in Armada to bring Business in to the Armada coffee shop. Spends the rest of the day shopping for the latest designer gear, shoes, make up tagging companies online to see who’ll bite and then posts videos of her sick saying her latest Jo Malone perfume has run out or Trinny London makes up is gone in the hopes her followers gift her more.

• Wow
Such fake narcissistic bullshit. This wan is dangerous and should be sectioned. What age is she … mid 50’s

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Such fake narcissistic bullshit. This wan is dangerous and should be sectioned. What age is she … mid 50’s

Uuuugggghhh. What the duck is wrong with her she has no shame. I’d be mortified if I knew her. I’m cringing so hard after this ffs 🤣

Too sweet to be wholesome
Normally others call out a person's kindness. If you have to post how kind you are are you really kind - there is a motive to the post...attention and self adulation.

Reactions: 9
Normally others call out a person's kindness. If you have to post how kind you are are you really kind - there is a motive to the post...attention and self adulation.
who actually writes things like that about them selves.
No way is nervous about her swim it's all to gain traction and have people message and comment on it

who actually writes things like that about them selves.
No way is nervous about her swim it's all to gain traction and have people message and comment on it
Absolutely…trying to position herself as the victim to get other’s to pity her and cover her in compliments and praise. She a dangerous person, not to be trusted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.