Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shall64

Chatty Member
So Hozier played a sold out gig at the 3Arena tonight. He donated the €420k sales tonight to Childline.
No fanfare. No constant self congratulation and constant self promotion.
That how you do it June.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

dee_mc

VIP Member
If I was any of those companies who sponsored any of those swims I'd be disgusted at the lack of proof of an actual swim. I can sit in my car at the beach and say I swam too then
I swam the English channel there this morning before work. I filmed myself before and after so it definitely happened. Might swim over to New York on Friday, I haven't decided yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
When did sea swimming become this bizarre thing so many people use as a replacement for having a personality?? Ways the dullest people

Also I might be a dry shite but if I DID have any interest in sea swimming I certainly would end up having to avoid the beach at whatever times her group are there as I cant imagine anything worse! How is sea swimming relaxing or peaceful when there's a group of people playing declan fucking nerney and frying sausages

Gives me flashbacks of cliques at school

• Haha
Reactions: 16

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
The cheek of her sitting in her luxury vehicle while having no job (I don't believe she works?!) in her free dry robe and togs asking people to 'just' give a fiver. She's a cheeky bitch all the same, like a pp said - has she put her hand in her own pocket?
I feel like running a Tattle bus down there for a gawk :ROFLMAO:

HIYA JUNEY 👋

1701719192922.png

• Haha

RogerThat21

people calling her out for being dishonest is not a plot to prevent her reaching the target. I think if she was more relatable people would happily donate and support. I work 12 hour shifts as a triage nurse. Like many others in the community we wouldn’t have the luxury of being able to do anything like this for charity because we have to work to support our families. She states that’s she gives up her whole month of December for the fundraiser but I mean what else would she be doing otherwise? Heck if I got the chance to dip in the sea 3 times a day instead of being ran off my feet in the A&E department for the month I’d jump at the chance.

• Heart

petal1

VIP Member
Exactly, Sweaty - you were agreeing with her, not trolling her!! She picked a very random post to complain about!!

There was no shouting about trolls when it was posted here, by a local, about the dodgy collection bucket on the beach on Sundays, where the poster said that people think the donations are going to charity but actually go to herself - surely if that wasn't true she's have been on straight away to set the record straight and call that poster a troll. Strange that that post didn't upset her like Sweaty's post today did 🤔

Reactions: 14

whocarez

VIP Member
She should be nervous…she’s a bit of a mountain to climb on the old fundraiser 🤣🤣
Tut tut SB!! you upset her ladyship who NEVVVVEEERRRR looks here 🤣

once again I support local businesses by Paying for the items I want, I live a very happy life, my friends and family know I contribute to here and have joined themselves.

Il light a candle for the poor little girl in hospital tonight, But sure June you light a candle for those of us who don't actually need it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’ll struggle no end to reach that target of €200k when she’s not yet at €11k. Big notions but not much behind it so far.
Also…riddle me why her wonderful sister in law, Mother Earth, wouldn’t share the cause on her own Insta page. Surely all those BO lovers would have deep pockets, those that pay €100 to bang the lid of a saucepan on a beach, eat a fruit compote and howl at the moon. Surely it would be a charitable thing to do, to put the shout-out for the Simon community thing on her page for her much loved sister in law…never mind all the rest of the Garrihys who would have huge reach.
Hmmm interesting to say the least.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

whocarez

VIP Member
Guys I'm just putting this out there,

I am not incredibly sad as unhappy and there is no need to pity me. I live a wonderful private life. I am happy to pay for everything for myself, I have worked hard to not be reliant on others, I can buy my own shoes and not even have to beg online for some.

I pity the fools who have given up every ounce of privacy to receive a freebie, They are sharing their homes their families their locations. Security and privacy is 0

I love this site as it calls out so much bullshit going on online.

And lastly June I'm not just a keyboard warrior if I saw you I'd happily tell you what I think too😁

• Heart

LadyMolo

How many times has she been to the beach since the fundraiser ended? Yet has not bothered to take down the banner promoting it though.
IMG_1920.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Tut tut SB!! you upset her ladyship who NEVVVVEEERRRR looks here 🤣

once again I support local businesses by Paying for the items I want, I live a very happy life, my friends and family know I contribute to here and have joined themselves.

Il light a candle for the poor little girl in hospital tonight, But sure June you light a candle for those of us who don't actually need it!
Ah stop, this gave me the best laugh 🤣🤣

I’m confused though, June herself said she was “very nervous”. I was agreeing with her. How’s that trolling?!🤣🤣🤣

And she does have a mountain to climb, which she also agrees with. June gurl, we’re on the same page. 🤣🤣

Also I never said she wouldn’t reach it, I said she had a mountain to climb. Fake news June, fake news. You might want to review who your alleged “well meaning” friends are. 🤔

No need to light any candles for me…the world is already on fire and I’m an atheist.

Clearly, June is triggered today. And yes, June you have been reported for promoting your family’s business and other businesses and not marking your ads properly.

Wonder will her well meaning friend tell her that 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Lads i'm disgusted. I'm in Clare today for a wedding. I wasnt keen on going as I'm only a plus one and I'm only seeing him a few months and I dont know anyone else as it's one of his college friends getting married and they live in Dublin so hadnt met any of those friends.

Anyway once he said it was in Clare I was sold! He said we'd have a day out somewhere in Clare afterwards and I was like...can we stop by Spanish Point. I didnt tell him why as he already thinks I'm half mad 🤣There isnt a chance i'll be up for the early swim. I didnt mention anything here as I didnt want her knowing a tattler would be going 🤣 I wanted to see if she'd actually get in and swim. I was going to report back and all!

Maybe i'll suggest we go to the Armada for lunch instead! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Ohh would she ever spare us with the pity party. What does she mean we don’t know her, we don’t know Snamhai Sasta? The only one guilty of anything here is you June, calling people trolls & bullies, why because you were exposed as a liar and deceiving the general public saying you swim 3 a days, as in swim, not dip your toe. In fact 90% of us on here have met you numerous times, joined Snamhai Sasta on many occasions, I’m even in the tv programme with you along with Kathryn Thomas. But I like others stopped going after hearing the antics, seeing the deception, using people, your way or no way approach and my eyes were truly opened.
So I applaud whoever exposed your daily trips to the beach, you were caught red handed and hopefully you’ll take away a lesson from that and practise the be kind yourself to those sheep around you who deserve to be applauded for all they have done for you the past few years, without them you’re nothing!! I’ll light a candle for you June.

• Haha
  • Heart

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
She really should take the time explain what happens to the money once it's handed over. How much will be going directly to the families etc. If she did that it might actually connect 'her community' to the cause. That and a video of the actual swim instead of sitting in her warm car telling everyone that's freezing and raining but she's very proud of herself and she gives up her life from August. She's made it all about her and that's why she's fallen so short of the target. People are sick of seeing her little Ronnie Corbett head three times a day.

• Haha

Cant-be-arsed

June is a sneak. Full stop. The locals in Miltown have been doing a Christmas Day swim for 40 years. This year is actually the 40th year of it and it’s a fundraiser for a different charity each year. When she started her “sea swimming” that summer whenever it was she organised her own swim on Christmas Day instead of going in with the local one she went in competition with them and took from the event completely. The local committee were furious over it. And she has continued to do it ever since. She’s a complete bitch.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Ohh delighted to see this new thread, thanks @dee_mc .
Yeah she pissed me off big time when she came on pontificating about Marty Morrissey during the Summer whilst at the same time Aoibhins sister Doireann was being reported on over the RTÉ monies being paid. June running a comp with Pearse Motors for tickets to the Clare Munster final but failed to declare if she was working with Pearse motors and never updated anyone that she just purchased an electric car worth over €40K. Announces the winner of the comp then pretending she doesn’t know the person but just so happens to be her hair dresser and the owner of the hair salon over in Creegh. She goes on likes she relatable but hides her lavish lifestyle, big house in Spanish point, multiple holidays a year, caught Covid recently but failed to mention she was at the Galway races with all the Burkes with their VIP box.

• Wow

dee_mc

VIP Member
Was just coming on to say this. I thought I was going mad for a minute 🤣🤣🤣

Also I hate this spare a fiver bullshit. I wouldn’t give June 5p let alone a fiver. She’s a master manipulator. But she’s totally setting it up so that people know she won’t reach her target and that’s ok because all she can do is her best. Isn’t that right Juney? She’s talking to herself the way you’d talk to a junior cert student..,
She has the 200 grand secured, no doubt about it. If she doesn't reach it I'll eat my minging bathing cap.
She doesn't seem to understand that Ireland isn't composed of "them" who need to use Simon Community services and "us" who can afford to fritter away fivers on coffees and scones without noticing or planning. She doesn't recognise that there's a gulf in between - people keeping their heads above water (no pun intended) but not in a position to donate "even just" €5 to a great charity because doing so could tilt the balance towards becoming service users themselves. She hasn't a clue how precariously huge numbers of people are living.
I must say, I hope she doesn't think going out and doing her swims and begging money off others is enough: I hope she'll be putting her hand in her own gifted DryRobe pocket too.

• Heart

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
I cannot get over the self-centred stories this morning. She shows up because people travel and they'd be disappointed if she wasn't there, she's hardly Wim Hof....
People are going for a swim and a chat with their friends & something to do on a Sunday morning, not to catch a glimpse of little Ronnie Corbett in lipstick or be part of her cult community.

• Haha