Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Only got in for a dip because of the weather but always feel better after a swim”.
Which is it? There’s a big difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She stayed well back when she was filming from the car and just said "the tide is in". As soon as people arrived she had to get out and join them and show the true picture - tide wasn't fully in or anywhere near. She is so full of tit and she feckin hates discomfort - why is she keeping up the "daily sea swimmer" farce when she doesn't really enjoy it?!

Reactions: 4
Why can’t the grinch give a total update. Jesus I’d have it counted in an hour , this tit is going on three weeks now and sounding more dodgy by the day. Dip is right 🤡😜🤡🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Why can’t the grinch give a total update. Jesus I’d have it counted in an hour , this tit is going on three weeks now and sounding more dodgy by the day. Dip is right 🤡😜🤡🤥🤥🤥
Shady tit going on for sure. A freedom of information request needs to be submitted.

Reactions: 3
More advertising for the Armada hotel, should be marking your post June #AD. On the beg then from @Sweatybetty looking for new swimwear for her holidays.
She’s glued to Tattle again this morning with her “I love the sea and it’s not a chore.”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh June, Bleubird robe isn’t the Dryrobe brand so you might want to update your post. You were also gifted this robe. Plus it’s on sale for €149.95 so you might want to lower your price or maybe gift it to one of YOUR community who has swam all of December raising funds for MWS.

Attachments

• Wow
Ahh June, Bleubird robe isn’t the Dryrobe brand so you might want to update your post. You were also gifted this robe. Plus it’s on sale for €149.95 so you might want to lower your price or maybe gift it to one of YOUR community who has swam all of December raising funds for MWS.
What…she’s selling items she got gifted for free?

• Haha
June will be delighted to know we are not far from starting a 2nd thread, June is very popular on Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video of her all dressed up in the car is a bit.. odd. She seems to be making out she's just seen the sea and it's too rough? So she went for a 'swim' dressed to the nines? Am I being thick?

Reactions: 1
That video of her all dressed up in the car is a bit.. odd. She seems to be making out she's just seen the sea and it's too rough? So she went for a 'swim' dressed to the nines? Am I being thick?
I thought the same.

She had no intention of going near it so there was absolutely no need for her to be there.

Isn't "Little Ameylia" well into her teens?! And June reminds us again "it costs nothing to be nice" - you know what else costs nothing, June?? Being transparent and honest when you're taking money from people to fundraise.

Reactions: 6
Isn't "Little Ameylia" well into her teens?! And June reminds us again "it costs nothing to be nice" - you know what else costs nothing, June?? Being transparent and honest when you're taking money from people to fundraise.
I wonder is "Ameylia" prounounced the same way as Amelia and they just picked the most god awful spelling of a normal name. Poor girl if so always having to spell it out.

She had no intention of going near it so there was absolutely no need for her to be there.
She only delighted with the high tides and poor weather. The game us up for Juney. She’s clutching at straws at this stage
---
Little Ameyla is probably drinking naggins of vodka and riding the bar staff in the armada. Oh no…wait…have I got that wrong 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.