Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s a disgrace to collect such an amount of money under the pretence of swimming three times a day. Dipping is not swimming

Reactions: 4
it’s a disgrace to collect such an amount of money under the pretence of swimming three times a day. Dipping is not swimming
Her entire campaign was complete fraudulent. She didn’t even make up the 3 swims she missed. I’m going to submit an FOI request on this campaign.

Reactions: 2
A FOI on what basis? None of it is public body afaik.
To the Charities Regulator under The Freedom of Information Act 2014
---
Is there whiskey 🥃 in her tea? This is gibberish. Is she swimming and resting tomorrow or going on holiday tomorrow or doing all three? Make it make sense for the love of Jesus 😩😫

Attachments

Last edited:
To the Charities Regulator under The Freedom of Information Act 2014
---
Is there whiskey 🥃 in her tea? This is gibberish. Is she swimming and resting tomorrow or going on holiday tomorrow or doing all three? Make it make sense for the love of Jesus 😩😫
Sick but able to swim and go on holidays…..utter bullshit

Reactions: 4
Cringing at her videos this AM. Those women were clearly like f**k off you pain in the hole. Nothing to do with her like and she swans around like she created the sea herself. She's pitiful the dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cringing at her videos this AM. Those women were clearly like f**k off you pain in the hole. Nothing to do with her like and she swans around like she created the sea herself. She's pitiful the dose.
One of the ladies was looking at her incredulous like "why are you asking where I'm from, we just had a big chat about it yesterday?!"
Shows you how much of an impact June's cOmMuNiTy has on her really.
I'd love to know how many of those people are genuinely there to meet Queen June and how many just heard there'd be a Sunday morning swim? Because none of them looked delighted to see/meet her tbh.
Can't wait to see the holiday packing - I think she said a few days ago she plans 3 outfits per day for a holiday 🫨 no wonder she's bleeping exhausted all the time!

Reactions: 5
Does June know that Ashton wrote a letter to the judge in the Danny Masterson case in support of him even though he was on trial for rape and was later found guilty?
Nah she's only interested in the self-serving soundbite.

Reactions: 3
The "my community" spiel she has going is the height of narrcissism. They are there to swim June which they likely did before Snamhai Sasta. It's like she thinks she owns the beach.

Reactions: 9
The "my community" spiel she has going is the height of narrcissism. They are there to swim June which they likely did before Snamhai Sasta. It's like she thinks she owns the beach.
Agreed. She has taken complete ownership of anyone turning up for a casual swim as well. Walking around like she owns the places is right.
If she shoved that phone in my face she’d know all about it.

Reactions: 9
None of 'her community' seemed to want to talk to June on camera on this morning's stories . Strange that. It was like they were there to swim, and not to be plastered on the internet.

I cannot get over the self-centred stories this morning. She shows up because people travel and they'd be disappointed if she wasn't there, she's hardly Wim Hof....
People are going for a swim and a chat with their friends & something to do on a Sunday morning, not to catch a glimpse of little Ronnie Corbett in lipstick or be part of her cult community.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot get over the self-centred stories this morning. She shows up because people travel and they'd be disappointed if she wasn't there, she's hardly Wim Hof....
People are going for a swim and a chat with their friends & something to do on a Sunday morning, not to catch a glimpse of little Ronnie Corbett in lipstick or be part of her cult community.
Wim Hoff stop it
Ronnie Corbett in lipstick I’m fully deceased 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People are trying to swim without intrusion. Hope complaints are made to council or whoever is responsible for a public beach funded by tax payers not this self centred wagon

People are trying to swim without intrusion. Hope complaints are made to council or whoever is responsible for a public beach funded by tax payers not this self centred wagon
if she's still collecting money on council grounds surely they would have something to say?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.