Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to tell her not every bag is a crossbody bag. She looks absolutely comical, half-scuttled by that massive quilted white nappy bag. Shortening the appearance of the neck and widening the waistline ✅️
it's shocking. maybe she's minding the donations in it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My aunt who lives near the hotel said very few local people even acknowledged the fundraiser this year. Many who supported last year said she wasn’t at all thankful for their contribution. I’ll be honest I didn’t even know who she was until this Christmas and now I’m fully invested in keeping up with her and her shady ways. 🫠
Welcome @LadyMolo, it's great to have another person with local ☕ on the thread! Poor June will be hopping mad! If that banner and the manky blue rope holding it on disappear tomorrow then we know she's bate into this thread 😂 Surely a text to Michael Tom Tony or whoever in 'her community' and they'll have it sorted for their leader ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the homeless still freezing without their money while thus witch flaunts her wealth

Reactions: 3
If he stomach is as bad as she says it is something else will be on fire after eating that!!! 💍 of 🔥
---

HER
Her butt hole will be like the Japanese flag 🇯🇵. Juney better put the Jax roll in the fridge
---
New thread here

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.