Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Add to this the one question everyone Wants to know…why was there never a video of any actual bloody swim 🤡🤡
How could I forget? 🤣🤣
---
Weird enough for her kids to have her new partner moved in relatively soon after their father's tragic death which was very traumatic for them, but weirder still and an unhealthy message to those kids that June's partner is this sort of "worst kept secret" figure.
How soon after did she have a new partner and the obvious question is was she seeing him before the husband died?

Christ, I’d say she’s spewing bile out that hole in her face at the comments on here!

I suspect Junes chronic autoimmune disease is no more than a bit of IBS that can be easily managed.

Her bigger issue is that she’s a compulsive liar and barking mad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How could I forget? 🤣🤣
---

How soon after did she have a new partner and the obvious question is was she seeing him before the husband died?

Christ, I’d say she’s spewing bile out that hole in her face at the comments on here!

I suspect Junes chronic autoimmune disease is no more than a bit of IBS that can be easily managed.

Her bigger issue is that she’s a compulsive liar and barking mad.
I think the partner moved in about 2 years after the husband died - I don't know how long they were seeing each other at that stage but I never heard any suggestion of anything going on before her husband's death.

Reactions: 2
Stall the ball y’all … there’s a New Year post from June… initial thoughts ⬇

With friends like June, who needs enemies?

Doubling down on the ‘I may not have a lot but I’m happy with my lot’ narrative.

Comparison is the ‘third’ of joy. Do you mean the THIEF June? Something you’re familiar with 👍

She will continue to call out the bullies and trolls - as an FYI June, having an opinion is not bullying or trolling.

Juney really dislikes this thread, doesn’t she? She’s been called out on her questionable behaviour day in, day out. There’s no hiding.

Any suggestions for a new thread title???

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Doubling down on the ‘I may not have a lot but I’m happy with my lot’ narrative.

Comparison is the ‘third’ of joy. Do you mean the THIEF June? Something you’re familiar with 👍

She will continue to call out the bullies and trolls - as an FYI June, having an opinion is not bullying or trolling.

Juney really dislikes this thread, doesn’t she? She’s been called out on her questionable behaviour day in, day out. There’s no hiding.

I only skimmed over that and thought it read "I'm whinging every day"
Never a truer word spoken etc!

• Haha

She is some insincere pain in the hole

Reactions: 5

Having an opinion is not trolling, well said but isn’t it interesting as soon as the truth is questioned her back is up and she okays the poor me card again. Her kids don’t seem to be bothered with her at all

Have to laugh, it’s now “going to surpass last years target” 😂😂 Yeah because you never made this years target of €250k, you failed miserably June. Ohh & you’re not a bully or a troll for calling someone out on their deceit & dishonesty. You’ve being exposed for the liar that you are at last. Every last freebie or unmarked ad will be reported. I’m sure Revenue & the Welfare will also want to know your true earnings that you’re obviously not declaring. For someone out on long term illness you can afford a lot of holidays & new cars. Also a full breakdown should be available to the public on donations and funds raised so please publish this with MWS, under the freedom of information the public has a right to see how much was raised on event held and how this money gets spent. Hope storm Geraldine blew your keys off to Kansas. That’s karma for you.
I was below today & didn’t see near a sign of you by the beach June.

Is she obliged to inform her local social welfare office if she is leaving the country and for how long if she is claiming benefits?

She’s using the earrings to goad everyone here, so obvious! Get a life Juney, I’ve never seen someone with such bad health to eat and drink like an ancient Roman - she’s a medical marvel!

Reactions: 7
She’s using the earrings to goad everyone here, so obvious! Get a life Juney, I’ve never seen someone with such bad health to eat and drink like an ancient Roman - she’s a medical marvel!
And the earrings are awful! They look cheap. Wouldnt be my cup of tea.

The real nasty true person is coming to light since she was exposed. Whoever is gifting her those disgusting earrings must be desperate

she loves a picture surrounded by men that wouldn't be posted again or at all if there were women in it

Reactions: 1
I’d say she was fuming to see a few others turn up, she had to make some but of effort to dip her toe in then.
Interesting that people turn up to swim regardless of the weather or Juney. My community, my arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.