Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I told her the free gifts must be marked as ad and she blocked me straightaway. Silly sly cow, her bubble has burst
Instanavigation for you so @Lucydowl.
Juney is pissed she’s been called out on her behaviour.

Is she off on holidays with the boyfriend? The tragic widow and her boyfriend…

Reactions: 5
The Q&A. Jesus.
I never believe they are genuine - never.
Every single “question” is to make herself sound amazing/kind/helpful. Who is she kidding?
She should add “Chief Martyr of Co Clare” to her bio.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she off on holidays with the boyfriend? The tragic widow and her boyfriend…
Why is the boyfriend kept a secret, do we know? Watching her over December you'd swear it was just her and the kids. She's entitled to be in a relationship, so why the secrecy??

Reactions: 2
Why is the boyfriend kept a secret, do we know? Watching her over December you'd swear it was just her and the kids. She's entitled to be in a relationship, so why the secrecy??
Ohh it doesn’t fit with the narrative of grieving widow so she keeps Tony a secret. I was shocked when I found out tbh that he’s the breakfast roll man, all the other lies and her persona I figured out pretty quickly after that & stopped going to Snamhai Sasta or supporting anything she does.
---
Happy New year to you June, enjoy the hols, hope it doesn’t rain in Tenerife. Are you keys to your new VW out at sea? 😂😂 Is there any reward if found?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not afraid to tell you to your face June, come to Sligo or Donegal for a dip and il tell you exactly what I think. I'm very happy but I hate to see others taking advantage.

god forgive me but some days I think maybe the husband was trying to escape her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Here we go, gearing up for the return of the illness. She 'ploughed through' in December, the Martyr that she is. Those 'trolls' that don't bother her at all are clearly still on her mind too 😂
IMG_3291.jpeg

That's mad @Bellatrix#7 that playing the widow is more important than going public with her relationship. Must be weird for your man too, being kept a secret. At their age, would you be bothered.

“ sea was wild so couldn’t swim ”. Eh no girl, can’t swim so couldn’t swim 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here we go, gearing up for the return of the illness. She 'ploughed through' in December, the Martyr that she is. Those 'trolls' that don't bother her at all are clearly still on her mind too 😂
View attachment 2658865

That's mad @Bellatrix#7 that playing the widow is more important than going public with her relationship. Must be weird for your man too, being kept a secret. At their age, would you be bothered.
Ohh he knows where his bread is buttered, a well kept man and bar manager of Johnny Burkes so bed & board with your one. The most unlikely pairing if you ask me. Two years I was going to Snamhai Sasta until I copped he was her partner so says it all really.

June would stop 90% of the discussion on here (aka her trolls - when did having an opinion becoming trolling! 🙄) if she did 2 things:

1) showed videos of herself actually swimming
2) labelled things correctly with "ad" etc especially when it comes to the family business.

These are not difficult things to do. Point 1 might be difficult if it turns out the rumours are true and she cant in fact swim despite centring her entire fundraiser on swimming 3 times a day.

The fact she wont do these things just shows that she is dishonest and deceitful. If she cared about the fundraiser at all she would have shown more footage of swims and shot down any question about not swimming but she didnt. Instead she just plays the victim. This dishonesty is not a nice trait. I'd much rather be called a troll for having an opinion than lying and misleading people particularly when it comes to charity!

Reactions: 9
Quick question she said she can’t “swim” past week cause it’s too dangerous but she could swim for 21 days in December when there was actual storms and official weather warnings. She must think people are stupid. Walking into water and out again is not swimming. Refund the money . MWS should answer questions.

Are you serious!! She's unreal.That alone would make me report her every single time she ignores the rules.

A post up today about Gulls (Cafe?). Isn't that part of the Armada? So another unmarked ad?
Whilst I'm blocked 🚫 by Ailbhe and Dzzz Garrihy I can still report Juney. And I will in 2024😂

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2658865

The audacity of her writing this rubbish

Reactions: 3
The fakest Question and Answer ever. How about you answer some of these questions June ⬇

What’s the final total raised?
How much did the sleep out raise?
How much did the afternoon tea raise?
How much did the bingo night raise?
How much money did the armada make?
Do you get a fee from MWS for this fundraising?
Why do you persist in promoting local businesses including family owned businesses without marking your posts correctly?
What happens to the money from your donations bucket at your Sunday swims? Is this a legal activity?
Where has your chronic auto immune disease disappeared to?

Last edited:
I'm not afraid to tell you to your face June, come to Sligo or Donegal for a dip and il tell you exactly what I think. I'm very happy but I hate to see others taking advantage.

god forgive me but some days I think maybe the husband was trying to escape her
And agreed, if Juney comes to our part of the country (and she has been invited by another fake hun) she will be challenged to her face and she will be going swimming 🏊‍♀️
---
That's mad @Bellatrix#7 that playing the widow is more important than going public with her relationship.
Her entire schtick is based on tragedy and being a widow and a victim. Going public with her boyfriend doesn’t suit the narrative.

There's money and sympathy to be harvested using the grieving widow routine.
Weird enough for her kids to have her new partner moved in relatively soon after their father's tragic death which was very traumatic for them, but weirder still and an unhealthy message to those kids that June's partner is this sort of "worst kept secret" figure. It's hardly healthy relationship modeling for them to be living in that situation. As far as I can tell it's all to suit her social media persona: keep the sympathy, the money and the free tit rolling in and never mind the feelings and mental health of her children and partner. The only person she has any regard for is herself, and I can't see that she's doing her personal mental health any favours with all the lies and shady fundraising etc.
As for her physical health condition, she'll make out to have been very ill now during the course of her holiday, just like she was very ill throughout December (yet she still managed any number of meals out, nights out drinking, all the events etc with no mention of her condition which she has said causes her to tit herself without warning. Miraculous really that neither the aforementioned shitting, nor any form of swimming were caught on camera over the course of 3 weeks+ where she claims she did little else)

Reactions: 7
The fakest Question and Answer ever. How about you answer some of these questions June ⬇

What’s the final total raised?
How much did the sleep out raise?
How much did the afternoon tea raise?
How much did the bingo night raise?
How much money did the armada make?
Do you get a fee from MWS for this fundraising?
Why do you persist in promoting local businesses including family owned businesses without marking your posts correctly?
What happens to the money from your donations bucket at your Sunday swims? Is this a legal activity?
Where has your chronic auto immune disease disappeared to?
Add to this the one question everyone Wants to know…why was there never a video of any actual bloody swim 🤡🤡

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.