Snamhaí Sásta June Curtin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mother Teresa act is over. Back to begging and tagging free tit.
---
sure she doesn’t Work so has nothing else to do but dip the toe . Why did she never show an actual swim
She never showed an actual ‘swim’. Her one ‘live stream’ was canceled due to a weather warning. There were a few videos of her walking towards the water but that was the extent of it. She still owes about 3 swims. And still no transparency on the funds raised from the afternoon tea (€55 per head which was allegedly sold out), the bingo event etc.

The real beneficiaries of this shambolic fundraising scheme seems to be June herself and the Armada Hotel. No doubt, if I am wrong wobble head June will set the record straight and put me on blast! Bring it on wobbly head 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear oh dear, has she lost her keys on her beloved beach to her electric VW vehicle? That’ll be a costly mistake. Why would you take your keys down the beach if you were planning on swimming? 😂

Reactions: 1
Juney…when you post links promoting other businesses you have to ma them Ad. That includes family businesses like the armada. You have been reported for failing to comply with the rules.
And those ugly earrings got an unlabeled plug too. Designer isn't tagged, but an ad all the same as they were a freebie. Sneaky, sneaky June.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Oh dear oh dear, has she lost her keys on her beloved beach to her electric VW vehicle? That’ll be a costly mistake. Why would you take your keys down the beach if you were planning on swimming? 😂
Loads of money to buy a car 🤡🤡 well able to do a beg like her sil
---
Reactions: 1
She doesn’t seem to understand the rules very well, in the same way that she doesn’t understand swimming involves immersing yourself in water and using your arms and legs to propel your body! Clearly, she’s a little bit thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must have. I looked earlier when it was posted here and saw nothing 😕

Another unmarked ad this evening. Our June is feeling brazen today. She must be looking for some free shoes. Rules don't apply to kind people like her, I suppose 😂
I told her the free gifts must be marked as ad and she blocked me straightaway. Silly sly cow, her bubble has burst

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I told her the free gifts must be marked as ad and she blocked me straightaway. Silly sly cow, her bubble has burst
Ha ha. How dare you nasty troll. Juney is wrecked from wearing all them free mouldy earrings and changing her free ugly shoes while dipping her little toe in the water 🤣🤣🤣 she’s having a well deserved rest leave her alone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This thread needs a wiki whilst it’s still early days if anyone needs a new year project 😂. People new to tattle or this subject matter can clearly see what’s what then without trawling through posts.

She doesn’t seem to understand the rules very well, in the same way that she doesn’t understand swimming involves immersing yourself in water and using your arms and legs to propel your body! Clearly, she’s a little bit thick.
Thick as a fox that one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Are you serious!! She's unreal.That alone would make me report her every single time she ignores the rules.

A post up today about Gulls (Cafe?). Isn't that part of the Armada? So another unmarked ad?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Are you serious!! She's unreal.That alone would make me report her every single time she ignores the rules.

A post up today about Gulls (Cafe?). Isn't that part of the Armada? So another unmarked ad?
The woman has no shame!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.